- MBTI
- (⌐■_■)
What are your current thoughts about it?
Personality at its core is usually pretty set via genetics and early environmental influences, but can still be altered before a certain age - usually the early 30s.
What are your current thoughts about it?
I think this is more of a statistical thing of what people aren't likely to do rather than a set-in-stone thing. It's more a hardening of people's comfort than their brain's physically incapable of change.can still be altered before a certain age - usually the early 30s.
I think this is more of a statistical thing of what people aren't likely to do rather than a set-in-stone thing. It's more a hardening of people's comfort than their brain's physically incapable of change.
I did an analysis of my enneagram test, so I can make sure it was accurate... and also so I could look back on it in some years and see what changes.
You can check it out on my youtube channel:
Personality at its core is usually pretty set via genetics and early environmental influences, but can still be altered before a certain age - usually the early 30s.
People’s “ur over thinking”Good post, Arby! But I need a little help....
I've always had a problem with people saying this. I don't know how to NOT think too much (most of the time). Don't I need to think to have an answer? Frequently, I have to reread things a few times before I actually know what it says as I often misread things. Simply choosing something quickly would cause my tests to be inaccurate. Anyone have thoughts/advice for me on this one?
I hear ya , sometimes though , if you really wanna see “it” in the world ya gotta go out and be it in the worldI know some people want to learn about themselves but there is really no point in it because who can be the person they are 100% in this world? Everyone gotta be the person they should be to survive no matter who they are so there is no point in knowing yourself.
To be honest I learned about people just to understand them because they were so alien to me. I don't put people into particular MBTI-like boxes though but everyone is fundamentally the same to me because their fundamental reason for what they do is the same which is being themselves. Well everyone eats, shits, and dies. For example, when we get bored we either watch a movie or play a video game but is there really a significant difference when we just after the same which is having fun?
I think some people really don't want to learn about themselves or others. They are just after being different. I don't know why they deny they are the same as the rest of humanity but I don't get why they don't accept the truth but they believe in comfortable BS to be happy anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The thing is being different means you are sick because there is no other way to be different and why would a healthy person want to be sick because you gotta be sick to want to be sick? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯