*NEW* OPS Typing Tool

Malenor

Newbie
MBTI
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Please help by testing my new ChatGPT OPS Typing Tool.

OPS stands for Objective Personality System. This system was created by Dave Powers and Renee Shannon. The bot will ask you some questions and then output your JFC type along with other information distinct to OPS, such as your animal stacking and modalities (male/female). The bot will likely ask you about 12 - 18 questions before deciding it has enough information to give you a type with a high percentage of accuracy.

Thanks in advance for using my OPS Typing Tool! :laughing:
 
It goes to a title page, but presents nothing else, so for me, non-functional.

I do have latest free ChatGPT installed on latest Android.

Edit: also does not work when I open in a Chrome tab because if I click to start, it says I do not have permission.

Cheers,
Ian
 
It goes to a title page, but presents nothing else, so for me, non-functional.

I do have latest free ChatGPT installed on latest Android.

Cheers,
Ian
I can't guarantee functionality on every device or browser. But at least you got a title page. Earlier today it was producing 404s. It probably requires an account.
 
It goes to a title page, but presents nothing else, so for me, non-functional.

I do have latest free ChatGPT installed on latest Android.

Edit: also does not work when I open in a Chrome tab because if I click to start, it says I do not have permission.

Cheers,
Ian
What I can do for you in this case is be a go-between with the bot, copy/pasting back and forth.
 
Example screenshot of its output.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-09-07 194907.webp
    Screenshot 2026-09-07 194907.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 0
Hi @Malenor

I started to answer the questions but have halted at the third one. I am finding each choice presents me with what, for me, is impossible to answer. For example, Question 3 reads -

When you have to resolve a disagreement, which tendency is stronger?

A) I focus first on what is logically correct, consistent, or objectively makes sense—even if someone’s feelings get hurt.
B) I focus first on people’s feelings, values, and the emotional impact—even if the most logically efficient solution gets compromised.


The trouble is that how I respond depends so very much on the context. It's the same with the previous two questions, so I cannot answer them as they stand - in fact in many situations I will use both choices iteratively and non-preferentially.
 
Hi @Malenor

I started to answer the questions but have halted at the third one. I am finding each choice presents me with what, for me, is impossible to answer. For example, Question 3 reads -

When you have to resolve a disagreement, which tendency is stronger?

A) I focus first on what is logically correct, consistent, or objectively makes sense—even if someone’s feelings get hurt.
B) I focus first on people’s feelings, values, and the emotional impact—even if the most logically efficient solution gets compromised.


The trouble is that how I respond depends so very much on the context. It's the same with the previous two questions, so I cannot answer them as they stand - in fact in many situations I will use both choices iteratively and non-preferentially.
Hi @Malenor

I started to answer the questions but have halted at the third one. I am finding each choice presents me with what, for me, is impossible to answer. For example, Question 3 reads -

When you have to resolve a disagreement, which tendency is stronger?

A) I focus first on what is logically correct, consistent, or objectively makes sense—even if someone’s feelings get hurt.
B) I focus first on people’s feelings, values, and the emotional impact—even if the most logically efficient solution gets compromised.


The trouble is that how I respond depends so very much on the context. It's the same with the previous two questions, so I cannot answer them as they stand - in fact in many situations I will use both choices iteratively and non-preferentially.
At this point you tell the bot exactly what you said here. This is good information for it.
 
I don't have a chatGPT account, and it says "We are sorry, but you do not have access to GPT interactions."

Is this just for fun or are you going through the steps to make a psychometric instrument?
 
I don't have a chatGPT account, and it says "We are sorry, but you do not have access to GPT interactions."

Is this just for fun or are you going through the steps to make psychometric instrument?
Just for fun so far. If you don't want an account, I can serve as a go-between for you and the tool. Here's the first question, and a sample dashboard for Tony Robbins.
**
I’ll ask roughly 15–25 questions, one at a time; the exact number depends on how clearly your patterns emerge. Pick A or B based on what is consistently more true of you, especially where you repeatedly struggle—not simply what sounds preferable.


You can also add context, examples, questions, or comments at any point if an A/B choice feels unclear.


Question 1


When life repeatedly gets difficult, which problem feels more characteristic?


A. I get disproportionately stuck on people issues—how I’m being judged, whether I’m being fair, what I or others value, or whose reasoning is right.


B. I get disproportionately stuck on circumstances and information—unexpected changes, uncertainty about what will happen, missing information, or things not going according to plan.

Screenshot 2026-09-08 134723.webp
 
@Malenor I'll pass for now, but if you get to a point where you're ready to collect data the evaluate construct validity, you can create a test with google forms, which organizes responses in a google sheet. Just don't forget data ethics
 
At this point you tell the bot exactly what you said here. This is good information for it.
Ah! It wasn't clear that it was looking for dialogue rather than a simple either / or. I've got through 12 questions now and it ha given me some initial findings - very interesting. I need to understand more about OPS before I can relate clearly to the answers it is giving.
 
Ah! It wasn't clear that it was looking for dialogue rather than a simple either / or. I've got through 12 questions now and it ha given me some initial findings - very interesting. I need to understand more about OPS before I can relate clearly to the answers it is giving.
Ah! It wasn't clear that it was looking for dialogue rather than a simple either / or. I've got through 12 questions now and it ha given me some initial findings - very interesting. I need to understand more about OPS before I can relate clearly to the answers it is giving.
It can also explain OPS. You can take the test and get the type, then request to have all those details explained to you.
 
Please help by testing my new ChatGPT OPS Typing Tool.

OPS stands for Objective Personality System. This system was created by Dave Powers and Renee Shannon. The bot will ask you some questions and then output your JFC type along with other information distinct to OPS, such as your animal stacking and modalities (male/female). The bot will likely ask you about 12 - 18 questions before deciding it has enough information to give you a type with a high percentage of accuracy.

Thanks in advance for using my OPS Typing Tool! :laughing:
I'm not a bot or lucky. I don't understand the epithets under my display pic.
 
Back
Top