GayThePrayAway Still Typing with Two Fingers MBTI INFJ Apr 10, 2017 #1 So to all you gamers here, I'm curious as to what y'all are playing.
Free probably just a "like" bot Retired Staff MBTI INFJ Enneagram 295ish Apr 10, 2017 #2 If I had my way I'd probably be playing ME:Andromeda.
GayThePrayAway Still Typing with Two Fingers MBTI INFJ Apr 10, 2017 #3 Free said: If I had my way I'd probably be playing ME:Andromeda. Click to expand... If you liked the mass effect trilogy play it. If you can get past bugs and weird animations. Its really good
Free said: If I had my way I'd probably be playing ME:Andromeda. Click to expand... If you liked the mass effect trilogy play it. If you can get past bugs and weird animations. Its really good
Free probably just a "like" bot Retired Staff MBTI INFJ Enneagram 295ish Apr 10, 2017 #4 GayThePrayAway said: If you liked the mass effect trilogy play it. If you can get past bugs and weird animations. Its really good Click to expand... I loved the trilogy! It's definitely on my To Do list.
GayThePrayAway said: If you liked the mass effect trilogy play it. If you can get past bugs and weird animations. Its really good Click to expand... I loved the trilogy! It's definitely on my To Do list.
Divine Fire Lotus Unlucky For Some MBTI INFP Enneagram Type 2 May 1, 2017 #5 I was playing Heroes & Generals a few mins ago http://store.steampowered.com/app/227940/Heroes__Generals/
I was playing Heroes & Generals a few mins ago http://store.steampowered.com/app/227940/Heroes__Generals/
MrSquared Fluent in Sarcasm and Spite MBTI 1234 May 2, 2017 #6 League of Legends... But I break for weeks on end due to meta and personal pref.
sprinkles Well-known member MBTI xxxx May 5, 2017 #7 Finally pulled another Super Cute Genius Alchemist. Now I just need one more....
invisible On Holiday MBTI none May 8, 2017 #9 invisible said: What a dreamboat. Click to expand... It took me 3 hours to get that screenshot. But it was totally worth it.
invisible said: What a dreamboat. Click to expand... It took me 3 hours to get that screenshot. But it was totally worth it.
RyuTech Source: Trust Me Bro MBTI INFP Enneagram 2w1 May 8, 2017 #10 Too much "Rust" these days. Brainless beeing hostile against others shooting them on sight as they try to survive and get everything you worked for. Its as harsh as reallife just that i can switch servers.
Too much "Rust" these days. Brainless beeing hostile against others shooting them on sight as they try to survive and get everything you worked for. Its as harsh as reallife just that i can switch servers.
Vict mechanical and habitual agent Donor MBTI ISTP Enneagram 9 May 21, 2017 #11 The Disney Afternoon Collection It's a bunch of old NES games that would take weeks to complete back then. Now there's a handy rewind button to make them possible.
The Disney Afternoon Collection It's a bunch of old NES games that would take weeks to complete back then. Now there's a handy rewind button to make them possible.
E Enkidu Community Member MBTI . May 21, 2017 #12 Samorost 3 and reliving some Podracer and F-Zero nostalgia with Redout