Z ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc Well-known member MBTI . Nov 9, 2021 #41 Anomalous said: I don't know Thoms type, but I see no reason to insist on immediately stamping 'INFP' on every single person who is in any way introverted, sensitive, quirky or creative. Click to expand...
Anomalous said: I don't know Thoms type, but I see no reason to insist on immediately stamping 'INFP' on every single person who is in any way introverted, sensitive, quirky or creative. Click to expand...
A Anomalous Source: Trust Me Bro MBTI INFJ Enneagram 5w4 Nov 9, 2021 #43 SpecialEdition said: This thread is 10 years old so I am sure they've recovered by now. Click to expand... Sadly this is not specific to Thom Yorke. It's like Chernobyl. The cloud has not dispersed yet.
SpecialEdition said: This thread is 10 years old so I am sure they've recovered by now. Click to expand... Sadly this is not specific to Thom Yorke. It's like Chernobyl. The cloud has not dispersed yet.
S SpecialEdition #nofilter Banned MBTI INFeJ Enneagram None Nov 9, 2021 #44 Anomalous said: Sadly this is not specific to Thom Yorke. It's like Chernobyl. The cloud has not dispersed yet. Click to expand... He must be an ESTJ
Anomalous said: Sadly this is not specific to Thom Yorke. It's like Chernobyl. The cloud has not dispersed yet. Click to expand... He must be an ESTJ