Akar
ataraxía- Mifune
- MBTI
- INFJ-ABBA
- Enneagram
- 8w9 - 458
So, there’s a bully who gets expelled from over 120 schools and claims the institutions are entirely to blame.
Fine, I’ll accept that—120 institutions all had it in for you.
But now, unlike in the past, there is video evidence of his behavior, and perhaps—just perhaps—the schools were right.
Is it really possible that, prior to the video evidence, 120 schools were lying?
A simple question; I hope to get an answer
And why does this bully think he’s one of the chosen few, when he perpetuates the very actions he criticizes in others?
Am I the only one who thinks the math doesn't add up?
I mean, he’s been playing this card for over 2,000 years, but now that there’s video footage, his excuse doesn’t work anymore.
Especially since he’s actually doing the very things he accuses others of.
But given the kind of trials he’s conducted—with people left hanging by the neck—I think his turn is coming, seeing as there is video evidence of how he treated others.
Is this a double standard ?
-Giammarco
Fine, I’ll accept that—120 institutions all had it in for you.
But now, unlike in the past, there is video evidence of his behavior, and perhaps—just perhaps—the schools were right.
Is it really possible that, prior to the video evidence, 120 schools were lying?
A simple question; I hope to get an answer
And why does this bully think he’s one of the chosen few, when he perpetuates the very actions he criticizes in others?
Am I the only one who thinks the math doesn't add up?
I mean, he’s been playing this card for over 2,000 years, but now that there’s video footage, his excuse doesn’t work anymore.
Especially since he’s actually doing the very things he accuses others of.
But given the kind of trials he’s conducted—with people left hanging by the neck—I think his turn is coming, seeing as there is video evidence of how he treated others.
Is this a double standard ?
-Giammarco