I just created a profile entered my zip and what sprang up was complete fuckery....
Well, I guess you can spend your money for higher-quality complete fuckery with eharmony.

I once completed the eharmony survey for fun, so that I could view potential matches. They said that matches are guaranteed.
I got no matches.
I once completed the eharmony survey for fun, so that I could view potential matches. They said that matches are guaranteed.
I got no matches.


what did you find creepy about it?
It's...cheap? People are basically advertizing themselves. It dilutes the spontaneity of meeting someone and getting to point of sex and romance progressively. It's like a market place for people, but their value is being expressed in screwed ways. Sure it makes things more convenient....but if you have to blatantly advertize yourself you're either an attention whore or desperate, or both. At the end it all seems way too formal and fabricated.
Me and my bestie did this once too! :3
My friend's went through fine, but I actually got rejected from even entering the site
I guess I was too antisocial?![]()
years ago i moved across the country to attend university, and i knew no one. i had a heavy courseload so no time to meet anyone in the conventional sense. i was 42 when i started university, so most of my fellow classmates were young enough to be my children. no dating ops there.Does anyone have experience with eharmony or other personality dating sites and what do you think about the concept?
when i went to see her at a convention she was workin, we had the pleasure of an unnecessary dinner w/ an egotist who never took his hand off her chair, except to put it on her leg or shoulder. in 3 hours she spoke to me twice, but business etiquette prevented me from leavin them money for a room before walkin out.