My inner child is very unpredicatable. She's constantly doing stupid stuff that she knows is either wrong or dangerous, just to get laughs. It works most of the time, too. Just the other day, she dropped a tampon into the toilet to see how much water it would suck up!
I play with little cars all the time and and I enjoy playing with my 2-year-old granddaughters. I have a friend who is five and her mom says we get along because we have a similar world-view.
My dad is into this. They have a group they go to twice a week and they have weekend workshops once a year that have a different theme. The leader dedicates songs to people. Things like that.
My inner child is standing in a hallway looking at me with a miserable face. She's not happy at the moment. Little girls are scary, I should know, I was one once.