M Matariki Donor MBTI N/A Enneagram N/A Oct 12, 2009 #7 What the hell is this? This is my least favorite pokemon.
v.shadow Only Read the Thread Title MBTI INFJ Oct 13, 2009 #8 yay! I liked him when I was a big pokemon freak
transcendentalethos TL;DR Enthusiast MBTI INFJ Oct 13, 2009 #10 v.shadow said: yay! I liked him when I was a big pokemon freak Click to expand... WTF.... I want that one instead
v.shadow said: yay! I liked him when I was a big pokemon freak Click to expand... WTF.... I want that one instead
Quest Argues With Strangers for Fu MBTI INFJ Enneagram x Oct 13, 2009 #14 double post, my bad Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
v.shadow Only Read the Thread Title MBTI INFJ Oct 13, 2009 #17 transcendentalethos said: WTF.... I want that one instead Click to expand... forget it, you'll never be THAT cool > Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
transcendentalethos said: WTF.... I want that one instead Click to expand... forget it, you'll never be THAT cool >
magister343 Has Forum Notifications Turned On MBTI INTP Enneagram stupid system (5w4) Sep 5, 2010 #20