What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now

The other universe some of the population gets to live in. Bet gas over there is only a dollar a gallon and a week of groceries is less than a hundred bucks.

The STI capital of the United States.

Cheers,
Ian
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
deleted scene...

 
Perspective is everything. These are some of the most sane perspectives of today's AI hype I've watched so far.

 
 
 
I don’t typically watch Gamer’s Nexus—I can’t remember the last time I did—but this is on-point, and I knew things were bad, but not this fucking bad.


Cheers,
Ian
 
The best, if dense and fast (autistic teachers for the win) explanation of HuggingFace.

 
 
The best, if dense and fast (autistic teachers for the win) explanation of HuggingFace.


Pretty much like that other video I shared but he does a good job of explaining some nuanced details of things like tokens and how/why the agents moved around
 
 
 
Last edited:
Back
Top