What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now

Friday after noon at work. This is why people aren't human anymore.


Not much technical knowledge required to understand, but it helps to understand the jokes.
 
@Jexocuha YEP :| welcome to the future.

On the bright side, the energy consumption problem with AI should only be temporary. It sounds like AI running on analogue chips is right around the corner, which will take a fraction of the energy.
 
They are sure going to need cheaper ways of doing things. Reports online by the AI YouTubers are starting to claim that the bubble is bursting, so things are going to get a lot more expensive, more so than they already are.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Went in thinking it was nerd-fest, but the end caused me to cry, because of the big softie I am.

 
 
 
I’m not sure why I am posting this on a forum of introverts, but maybe to E5s, info is info.

 
 
Back
Top