[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

Wanted to get this started, just in case... Capture.webp
You know, I was just joking when I started this thread, looks like Congress and the media have taken it a little too seriously. Now the NYT has started a live update section to their online page to cover all the twits and turns
upload_2019-10-2_12-21-41.webp
 
You know, I was just joking when I started this thread, looks like Congress and the media have taken it a little too seriously. Now the NYT has started a live update section to their online page to cover all the twits and turns
View attachment 58907
Not to mention that Rep. Adam Schiff is being called a “traitor” by Trump and told he should “resign in shame”.
(Totally not “obstruction”)
This after Trump implied said “traitors” (like the whistleblower) should be killed.
Because apparently being a “traitor” doesn’t mean you have betrayed your country and the law to Trump, but rather those who betray him personally.
This is right out of Putin’s playbook.

I only see one traitor...he’s bright orange and dumb as a rock.
 
Last edited:
71099366_2532437657035415_7918201200099459072_n.webp ​
 
He's tweeting CUSS WORDS lol.
tenor.gif
 
71383179_3313062532114760_2431230825618997248_n.webp ​
 
No class...no emotions...no empathy...no conscious.
Now we find out that he inquired about being able to shoot anyone crossing his stupid wall....which he wants to electrify...top with spikes...and actually somehow our govt. got a quote for a moat of alligators and/or snakes.
He’s just not right in the head.

It’s obvious he doesn’t understand right from wrong and doesn’t care to try.


trump1.jpg


trump23.jpg

​
 
I think he is a terrible leader, a horrible person but it is difficult for me to hate someone I do not personally know, that is not to say that I find it easy to hate people I do know.
 
this cracked me up
upload_2019-10-5_16-17-4.webp
 


72217152_2958004694215271_3454683423010979840_n.webp ​
 
Back
Top