soulseeker
Permanent Fixture
- MBTI
- INFJ
Hello
I can't sleep
and I don't have an interesting book to read before I sleep tonight because I just finished the ones I bought last night 
so anyways.... I'm just going to ask something
do you feel worth it?
I mean, in any relationship you're in
are you worth it? being a mother, a father, a sister, a brother, a friend or a lover
) hahaha
Do you feel that they're lucky to have you because you're....
awesome!?!? or you're lucky to have them and sometimes think that they deserve better?
hehehe
and I don't have an interesting book to read before I sleep tonight because I just finished the ones I bought last night so anyways.... I'm just going to ask something
do you feel worth it?
I mean, in any relationship you're in are you worth it? being a mother, a father, a sister, a brother, a friend or a lover
Do you feel that they're lucky to have you because you're....
awesome!?!? or you're lucky to have them and sometimes think that they deserve better?hehehe
