Should you be dead?

When I was 17 I was totally going to kill myself. I got the pills I was going to do it with and a bottle of booze. I figured I'd have some fun first....... 19 years later..... Still having fun I remember drinking the suicide booze on a later occasion "just for fun" and thinking "I'll get another one to replace this... Yeah"
When one has nothing left to lose, you are most free!
 
When I was 17 I was totally going to kill myself. I got the pills I was going to do it with and a bottle of booze. I figured I'd have some fun first....... 19 years later..... Still having fun I remember drinking the suicide booze on a later occasion "just for fun" and thinking "I'll get another one to replace this... Yeah"
When one has nothing left to lose, you are most free!

I think this is classic. I was there in hs as well and felt like I couldn't go on or take life anymore. I also got really drunk and woke up the next day thinking yeah I will do it later. Never happened.
 
This sounds weird, I know. I met with an old friend recently and we laughed about the crazy things that happened and I looked back on my life and I realized that it is by some miracle that I am alive today.

I should have died at least four times by now,no exaggeration. I think I have some purpose to fulfill and I needed to be here to do it. I am just not done yet.

How about you? Should you be dead right now?

Stories are welcome.

Yes
 
Back
Top