Rit4lin Staff member Administrator MBTI . Mar 29, 2021 #21 Bellosome said: Ew intps. Click to expand...
Wyote Gander Staff member Administrator MBTI INFJ Enneagram 954 so/sx Mar 29, 2021 #23 noisebloom said: You can't vaccinate against INTP cooties Click to expand... Lord knows I've tried
Lady Jolanda Undefined == null MBTI xNTP Enneagram 6w5 649 Mar 29, 2021 #24 Wyote said: Lord knows I've tried Click to expand... Me too. Someone pulled the switcheroo on my INTP repellent.
Wyote said: Lord knows I've tried Click to expand... Me too. Someone pulled the switcheroo on my INTP repellent.
QuirkyLemonFlower Well-known member MBTI INFJ Mar 29, 2021 #25 Some I get on with really well, some I don't know how to and some I am in the middle.
Z ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc Well-known member MBTI . Mar 29, 2021 #27 noisebloom said: INTPs are pretty straightforward imo Click to expand... Directly straightforward. Indirectly probably not. If you wanna know the truth, just fukin ask, and you'll get it.
noisebloom said: INTPs are pretty straightforward imo Click to expand... Directly straightforward. Indirectly probably not. If you wanna know the truth, just fukin ask, and you'll get it.
Z ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc Well-known member MBTI . Mar 29, 2021 #28 Lady Jolanda said: Me too. Someone pulled the switcheroo on my INTP repellent. Click to expand... Someone showed you the light. (with his D)
Lady Jolanda said: Me too. Someone pulled the switcheroo on my INTP repellent. Click to expand... Someone showed you the light. (with his D)
noisebloom theory conspirer MBTI INTP Mar 29, 2021 #29 ruji said: Someone showed you the light. (with his D) Click to expand...
mintoots Airvender Donor MBTI INFJ Enneagram 2w1 Mar 29, 2021 #30 ruji said: If you wanna know the truth, just fukin ask, and you'll get it Click to expand... A real life INTP I know always says this. He also says, "if you don't want to know, don't ask". We get along well because I do want to know and I ask.
ruji said: If you wanna know the truth, just fukin ask, and you'll get it Click to expand... A real life INTP I know always says this. He also says, "if you don't want to know, don't ask". We get along well because I do want to know and I ask.
noisebloom theory conspirer MBTI INTP Mar 29, 2021 #31 mintoots said: real life INTP Click to expand...
mintoots Airvender Donor MBTI INFJ Enneagram 2w1 Mar 29, 2021 #32 noisebloom said: Click to expand... U ol pixels