Odyne =========== Banned MBTI ▲ Enneagram ▼ Sep 9, 2009 #2 he seemed to be more of the Perceiving type rather than the Judging
Pristinegirl Fluent in Sarcasm and Spite MBTI ANFP Sep 9, 2009 #3 HE IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES. I love KYLE XY! I think he is an INFP! ^^
T The Jester Sep 9, 2009 #4 Pristinegirl said: HE IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES. I love KYLE XY! I think he is an INFP! ^^ Click to expand... I LOVE YOU T- ohh... I saw the show a few times. I have no input whatsoever. Who likes cookies?
Pristinegirl said: HE IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES. I love KYLE XY! I think he is an INFP! ^^ Click to expand... I LOVE YOU T- ohh... I saw the show a few times. I have no input whatsoever. Who likes cookies?
Sithious Well-known member MBTI INFJ Sep 9, 2009 #6 I watched the first season of that bullcrap, talk about a boring television show. I loved the concept, but the actual execution is so poor it's all flushed down the drain. It had so much potential, but ugh
I watched the first season of that bullcrap, talk about a boring television show. I loved the concept, but the actual execution is so poor it's all flushed down the drain. It had so much potential, but ugh
bonfire TL;DR Enthusiast MBTI INFJ Enneagram 5w4 Sep 30, 2018 #7 Old thread. But I since I love Kyle as well, I can't help it. I'd say ENFJ.
I Inai Chigo Three MBTI INFP Dec 15, 2018 #8 Old thread... Kyle in my opinion isn't INFJ... More like INFP Nicole Traeger says it too...:He's got a strong sense of right and wrong'. That's is typically and very characteristic of INFPs
Old thread... Kyle in my opinion isn't INFJ... More like INFP Nicole Traeger says it too...:He's got a strong sense of right and wrong'. That's is typically and very characteristic of INFPs