I LOVE TO SINGA!

Whitefire89

Only Read the Thread Title
MBTI
INFJ BABY!
Anyone who EVER loved or REALLY watched cartton network growing up will know this one RIGHT OFF THE BACK!:m177:

ive been looking for this for years!!!!!!!!!!:m142:

omg i love this so freaking much...... (sigh)



<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LBK07PuCvm0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LBK07PuCvm0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
 
I will kill you in a thousand different ways...
i%20love%20to%20sing-a.jpg
128721660439792457.jpg
004wt7fs
singa.jpg
 
"I love the moon-a and the june-a and the spring-a! I love to singa!"
With the little owl, and the mean owl dad!!! I love that!!! :) Don't ask me why I know this, but I'm almost positive, that if you go into the bonus features in the movie "Happy Feet", the whole thing is on it. ...i love Happy Feet...and Penguins!!! :)
 
YES I HIT A SPARK!

so people on here DO know of this!

YES!


"I love the moon-a and the june-a and the spring-a! I love to singa!"
With the little owl, and the mean owl dad!!! I love that!!! :) Don't ask me why I know this, but I'm almost positive, that if you go into the bonus features in the movie "Happy Feet", the whole thing is on it. ...i love Happy Feet...and Penguins!!! :)

Its on the happy feet Dvd??

well i wanted that movie period but now i want it DOUBLE THAN WHEN I WANTED IT BEFORE!!!:m200:

I will kill you in a thousand different ways...

...............I dont think i will ever understand this man...:m080:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top