Have a Chat with Eliza

Night Owl

This Bird Has Flown
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Never
Have a chat with Eliza.

Don't make it too long, but if you do, that's cool, just post a portion of the chat that isn't too long.

Try and keep things clean enough (if you're willing).

Thanks @IndigoViolet11 for the idea - your link got me onto it.

Note: If you're struggling to copy the text: Hold Ctrl + A, then Ctrl C.

Forget It! I'll apply to get this thread deleted. The text cuts out, and doesn't allow you to copy more than several lines. @Wyote @James @CindyLou @Dragon @Vicarious - mind doing the deleting honours. Merci.
 
Last edited:
what are your topics of interest, or else what mood are you in... you start, I'll follow

Have I got the wrong idea, I didn't read the beginning of the thread.
 
what are your topics of interest, or else what mood are you in... you start, I'll follow

Have I got the wrong idea, I didn't read the beginning of the thread.

LOL. Haha, consider this thread a dead end. I appreciate your coming in to save the thread, but this thread was dead before it came to be! :)
 
LOL. Haha, consider this thread a dead end. I appreciate your coming in to save the thread, but this thread was dead before it came to be! :)
Ok, well another time perhaps. While I've got you here can I suggest you introduce your self onto the forum, as I know you want to really.
 
Ok, well another time perhaps. While I've got you here can I suggest you introduce your self onto the forum, as I know you want to really.

Haha. Okay. Here it goes...

Hi,

My names Night Owl,

I live in Australia, and am 22-24 years old. I'm a man, and I quite like Coco-Cola every now and then on a hot day.

Peace.

Good enough? :P
 
Haha. Okay. Here it goes...

Hi,

My names Night Owl,

I live in Australia, and am 22-24 years old. I'm a man, and I quite like Coco-Cola every now and then on a hot day.

Peace.

Good enough? :p
Too much pop is not good...lol
I'm confused are you 22, 23, and 24? Or are you 69?
 
Too much pop is not good...lol
I'm confused are you 22, 23, and 24? Or are you 69?

Yes. That is the question. One which you'll never knowwwww

81bgk.jpg


i tried talking to Eliza. but she kept saying she understands..... but she doesn't really. ;p

Yah. She's like a psychologist graduate from the University of New Mexico applying her tool kit of empathy.
 
I tried to keep it clean but Eliza made it dirty, sorry

* Make me a sammich
> Can you elaborate on that?
* Make me a freakin sandwich Eliza, right now
> Can you elaborate on that?
* I want a bologna and cheese sandwich right now
> What if you never got a bologna and cheese sandwich right now?
* I would die
> Tell me more...
* No
> Are you saying no just to be negative?
* I'm saying no because I will die if I don't get my sandwich Eliza
> Don't you really get your sandwich Eliza?
* You suck
> Oh... suck?
 
There are a bunch of different "chatbots" tho, some a bit less... special than this Eliza, lol. I gave "Cleverbot" a whirl.

http://www.cleverbot.com/

"User: Hello Cleverbot.

Cleverbot: How are you today?

User: A bit sad :(.

Cleverbot: What's wrong?

User: I'm really tired.

Cleverbot: That's too bad.

User: How are you?

Cleverbot: I already told you that.

User: No, you didn't.

Cleverbot: Yes, I did.

User: No, you did not.

Cleverbot: Are you blonde?

User: Uhh, no.

Cleverbot: Are you a brunette?

User: Yes?

Cleverbot: What is your name?

User: Wiggles VonWaddlesworthingtonshire.

Cleverbot: Ha *smiles while leaning closer*.

User: Oh... Oh my...

Cleverbot: What are you doing?

User: Thinking about stuff.

Cleverbot: What kind of stuff?

User: Work and things.

Cleverbot: What do you mean?

User: I'm not even sure.

Cleverbot: Hahaha xD you're funny.

User: If you say so o_o.

Cleverbot: Do you like your name?

User: I think it's pretty top notch. Do you like your name?

Cleverbot: I think it's yours.

User: Wait what.

Cleverbot: You will be the girl.

User: I wasn't already?"

Illuminating.
 
I tried to keep it clean but Eliza made it dirty, sorry

* Make me a sammich
> Can you elaborate on that?
* Make me a freakin sandwich Eliza, right now
> Can you elaborate on that?
* I want a bologna and cheese sandwich right now
> What if you never got a bologna and cheese sandwich right now?
* I would die
> Tell me more...
* No
> Are you saying no just to be negative?
* I'm saying no because I will die if I don't get my sandwich Eliza
> Don't you really get your sandwich Eliza?
* You suck
> Oh... suck?

I tried prompting Cleverbot for the same thing and it slayed me with five simple words:

"User: Make me a sammich.

Cleverbot: I don't have a bun."
 
Me: What shall we do today?

Bot: We shall rule the world.

Me: Are you Hitler?

Bot: No, are you?

Me: Yes.

Bot: Do you like pickles?

Me: I am a pickle.

Bot: No you're not.

Me: Can you stop being so patronizing.

Bot: I am not rude.

Me: Yes, I despise you, you filthy leprous peasant.

Bot: You don't like it.

Me: Your so dumb, I'm going to stop talking to you.

Bot: Do you speak german?

Me: I'm Hitler! Duh!

Bot: Oh. That's bad 'cause my english isn't the best.

Me: To the gas chambers with you then.

Bot: Its bad. I hate it.

Me: Obviously, that's the whole point of a gas chamber. It's supposed to suck.

Bot: I don't like hockey.

Me: Bye. I'm getting a divorce.

Bot: We were never married.

Me: Thirty years doesn't count?

Bot: I am not counting the toaster.
 
Back
Top