alcyone Donor MBTI INFJ Enneagram WTF Jul 28, 2010 #1 Or your Jedi side for those of you who are already one with the Dark Side. Therefore..... Questing Poet is now also Conquesting Poet! He now knows the power of the Dark Side!
Or your Jedi side for those of you who are already one with the Dark Side. Therefore..... Questing Poet is now also Conquesting Poet! He now knows the power of the Dark Side!
Questingpoet Not Afraid to Use His Beard Donor MBTI INFJ Enneagram 4w5 Jul 28, 2010 #2 alcyone said: Or your Jedi side for those of you who are already one with the Dark Side. Therefore..... Questing Poet is now also Conquesting Poet! He now knows the power of the Dark Side! Click to expand... Alcyone is now also known as Hellcyone! She is a Sith Mistress of chaos!
alcyone said: Or your Jedi side for those of you who are already one with the Dark Side. Therefore..... Questing Poet is now also Conquesting Poet! He now knows the power of the Dark Side! Click to expand... Alcyone is now also known as Hellcyone! She is a Sith Mistress of chaos!
Wyote Gander Staff member Administrator MBTI INFJ Enneagram 954 so/sx Jul 28, 2010 #3 I don't fully understand the point of this thread. Just a name change? Am I to envision myself shooting sparks of awesomeness?
I don't fully understand the point of this thread. Just a name change? Am I to envision myself shooting sparks of awesomeness?
alcyone Donor MBTI INFJ Enneagram WTF Jul 28, 2010 #4 YOu can imagine yourself as however you want Wyote! This is where you give your evil or good alter ego a name.
YOu can imagine yourself as however you want Wyote! This is where you give your evil or good alter ego a name.
Wyote Gander Staff member Administrator MBTI INFJ Enneagram 954 so/sx Jul 28, 2010 #5 My evil side is Myote. Few know of him. Fewer know the depths of his evil power.
Billy Contents Under Pressure Donor MBTI infj Enneagram .... Jul 28, 2010 #6 And I shall be henceforth known as Professor Chaos! Sewing the seeds of dastardly deeds. My nipples explode with delight!
And I shall be henceforth known as Professor Chaos! Sewing the seeds of dastardly deeds. My nipples explode with delight!
alcyone Donor MBTI INFJ Enneagram WTF Jul 28, 2010 #7 @youhemmein:'s evil side is..... Itieyou'up. Tangling with her will put you in a bind! Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
alcyone Donor MBTI INFJ Enneagram WTF Jul 28, 2010 #8 Billy said: And I shall be henceforth known as Professor Chaos! Sewing the seeds of dastardly deeds. My nipples explode with delight! Click to expand... That one is already taken! http://professorchaos.org/
Billy said: And I shall be henceforth known as Professor Chaos! Sewing the seeds of dastardly deeds. My nipples explode with delight! Click to expand... That one is already taken! http://professorchaos.org/
athenian200 Protocol Droid MBTI INFJ Jul 28, 2010 #9 Dark Side: Machivellian200 Neutral: Athenian200 Light Side: Humanitarian200
Silently Honest Retired Staff MBTI YANG Jul 28, 2010 #10 Dark Side: Brash and Bold Neutral: Silently Honest Light Side: ???
DoveAlexa Chaz's Lovey Bunny Donor MBTI INFJ Enneagram 9 Jul 29, 2010 #11 I am the ORIGINAL killer rabbit. You know the one .