Interesting video. I agree with at least 50% although it's a bit too doomsday-ish.
What I am doing too keep relatively happy:
- I choose not to participate in the fiat system. I don't buy useless things and don't save at the bank. I convert all of my free cash flows into Bitcoin which I think is an ethical thing to do, and am at the same time securing my personal future. It gives me hope. Reaching daily goals/intentions also feels good, even if they are small (like not eating sugar, going on a 30 min walk, cook a nice meal etc.)
- Eat well, sleep well, exercise, journal, meditate. I think human mind needs meditation and focus. Focus is the most important. I start each day by listing my intentions for the day, week, month, year. Intentions wire my brain in the right way.
- Don't compare with others/do an internet detox. Sometimes it's good to live locally. Go on walks without phone, books or podcasts. Just me an nature.
- Learn/explore things that interest you just for the sake of it. Life is full of wonders.
- Keeping up with the relationships in my life.