Lately I've been avoiding using any analysis on people and situations and thinking deeply just to experiment and it's been serving me quite well, though I have to try really hard to stop thinking in the future and abstractly since it's my natural mode of being. But I've noticed that being in the present moment is so much fun and relaxing since it allows your intuition to do its work on its own and when I go back to use it, I notice that some pieces of the puzzle in my life have been resolved without even me thinking about it.
Have any of you guys tried to do this before? If so, have you noticed any differences in yourselves?
Have any of you guys tried to do this before? If so, have you noticed any differences in yourselves?
too much and all and like NeverAmI I think like that too and all i get is a simple thank you (although i appreciate the thank you very much and me helping people and doing things to make them happy), i often forget about myself.. like if i have to answer my homework and then this friend asks help from me.. like how to do a certain number, i end up not doing my homework and helping others do theirs... i mean it's a good thing to do i don't want to be selfish but it's just sad how i can do much for others and little for myself
carefree and a bit wild when i don't analyse people.. and only now i realize that i take on others emotions too much that i don't have emotions left for myself
i'm gonna try not to think too much of the future!!