C chad Regular Poster MBTI infp Oct 2, 2019 #1 according to idr labs infjs in theory should make the best pick up artists? so by that logic out of all the 16 mbti types which one would be second best?
according to idr labs infjs in theory should make the best pick up artists? so by that logic out of all the 16 mbti types which one would be second best?
Ren Seeker at heart MBTI INFJ Enneagram 146 Oct 2, 2019 #2 ENFJ lol They are far better in practice...
Wyote Gander Staff member Administrator MBTI INFJ Enneagram 954 so/sx Oct 2, 2019 #4 I think INTJs could be if they weren't so busy being dicks all the time trying to take over the world I probably agree with @Ren though, ENFJs and that Fe, who could resist?
I think INTJs could be if they weren't so busy being dicks all the time trying to take over the world I probably agree with @Ren though, ENFJs and that Fe, who could resist?
Ren Seeker at heart MBTI INFJ Enneagram 146 Oct 2, 2019 #5 Wyote said: I think INTJs could be if they weren't so busy being dicks all the time trying to take over the world I probably agree with @Ren though, ENFJs and that Fe, who could resist? Click to expand... ENFJ or ESTP INTJ is an interesting pick though
Wyote said: I think INTJs could be if they weren't so busy being dicks all the time trying to take over the world I probably agree with @Ren though, ENFJs and that Fe, who could resist? Click to expand... ENFJ or ESTP INTJ is an interesting pick though
Wyote Gander Staff member Administrator MBTI INFJ Enneagram 954 so/sx Oct 2, 2019 #6 Ren said: or ESTP Click to expand... I agree, especially in social/activity contexts!
Ren Seeker at heart MBTI INFJ Enneagram 146 Oct 2, 2019 #7 Wyote said: I agree, especially in social/activity contexts! Click to expand... Yeah, they're capable of being charming but they're also good at daring to be ^^
Wyote said: I agree, especially in social/activity contexts! Click to expand... Yeah, they're capable of being charming but they're also good at daring to be ^^
Wyote Gander Staff member Administrator MBTI INFJ Enneagram 954 so/sx Oct 2, 2019 #8 Ren said: Yeah, they're capable of being charming but they're also good at daring to be ^^ Click to expand...
Ren said: Yeah, they're capable of being charming but they're also good at daring to be ^^ Click to expand...
Ren Seeker at heart MBTI INFJ Enneagram 146 Oct 2, 2019 #9 Wyote said: Click to expand... No wonder they get all the gals
mintoots Airvender Donor MBTI INFJ Enneagram 2w1 Oct 3, 2019 #10 Ren said: No wonder they get all the gals Click to expand... Lol swiftly and secretly appeal to the feelings. Use your INFJ strengths.
Ren said: No wonder they get all the gals Click to expand... Lol swiftly and secretly appeal to the feelings. Use your INFJ strengths.
C chad Regular Poster MBTI infp Oct 6, 2019 #12 nice guys i like this soo far keep it up!!! more replies!!