Recent content by TerryHauck

  1. TerryHauck

    Validate your child's feelings

    Thanks for your input. Leaving the park seems like it's always a difficult thing for both he parents and children, as I have continually witnessed and experienced myself lol. It definitely comes off as objective-holistic and then: "Refusing to wear a coat on a cold day is such a situation...
  2. TerryHauck

    Bias and Value in Thought Processes

    I Is there a specific context of which we are evaluating these interactions? IE internet I think anymonoity on the internet allows people to explore parts of themselves they don't normally feel comfortable expressing in real life. This can give them a false sense if security with...
  3. TerryHauck

    Validate your child's feelings

    We should make a thread that outlines how this works: 1. reasoning vs logic. 2. Confusing interpretation for truth observed or truth experienced 2. Extrapolating from what is disagreed with to what else Will likely be disagreeable 3. The assumptions we make in reasoning 4. The values or core...
  4. TerryHauck

    Validate your child's feelings

    Yes, I am naturally objective holistic but trend objective under stress and try to move towards subjective-holistic when my daughter is needing more emotional support IE emotional dysregulation. I imagine if confidence becomes a problem for her, I would also move more towards subjective but at...
  5. TerryHauck

    Validate your child's feelings

    Taking what you came up with I did some pondering and after trying to make work with everything I had to add more categories to get a better picture. I think this fits but I need help with any adjustment or if it's completely off just let me know... I don't think a person fits in a specific...
  6. TerryHauck

    Validate your child's feelings

    This feels better but I need to test more. I think we need to see what this looks like in practice or we might think we are the same page but then walk past each other. Is there an example of these two things that you feel fits what you are trying to describe?
  7. TerryHauck

    Validate your child's feelings

    I think this is describing a very different thing than the previous one. Before i could break the left side and the right side by two value systems Objectivety vs Subjectivity Now it's Shifted to Objectivety vs Avoidance? (Avoid bad emotions)
  8. TerryHauck

    Validate your child's feelings

    Yes, it is an accurate description of two camps pertaining to the general population. The one issue I have is the "target of assessment" . One cannot be assessed with the other. How can we determine is something is valid or correct without considering the perspective of the other person...
  9. TerryHauck

    Validate your child's feelings

    I will add that I have no background other than interest. I am INTP and the testing is usually strongly represented that way. I just noticed I missed addressing those questions... It isn't an accurate summary of the original post I was making in regards to validation, if that is what you mean...
  10. TerryHauck

    Validate your child's feelings

    This deserves more thought but I will start here by filling in some of the information before I go further in a another post after some pondering. I have a wife nearly 20 years married and a daughter who is three. I don't have any other children. I think I see validity in both camps. However...
  11. TerryHauck

    AI can't spot INFJ's

    I created this prompt for better quality reasoning and self identification. Maybe it would be interesting and helpful maybe not
  12. TerryHauck

    AI can't spot INFJ's

    AI just finds the next coherent conclusion based on the direction you take it. Essentially, it will find a way to make anything you say coherent and give the impression of finding truth. But it never steps out of the frame you are exploring to challenge your assertion or assumptions. So I guess...
  13. TerryHauck

    Intuition - Origin and Definition

    The intuitive side of us and the logical side both think they are in control. Its good they are in such agreement or we all have seizures. Intuition is the side of your thoughts that is currently day dreaming and then is awake when you have an insight and your other side gets to nap. Ie brain...
  14. TerryHauck

    Validate your child's feelings

    Yes that is the emotional side of it. A very heartfelt statement! The kind of love every child should receive 😊 The child psychology does refer to that as Validation and in practice it is 'identifying their feelings and validating their experiences, not necessarily agreeing with their...
  15. TerryHauck

    God's Hand at Work

    “Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword.” — Matthew 26:52 I think attribute to God what is good. But don't assume we know his intentions. “Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how...
Back
Top