Recent content by mind pilot ENTP

  1. mind pilot ENTP

    When is it actually Too Much (Dissociative Identity Disorder)

    If you have more than one style of handwriting, if you hear stories about you that you cannot remember , if your artwork screams of multiplicity,if you have several Nic names to several unassosiated social groups , if you put things in places you dont remember putting there …..if none of those...
  2. mind pilot ENTP

    [INFJ] Master Numbers

    22 all my life see 11:11 Never gave it much thought , actually had to be harrased into doing my numbers ( a little too occult for me ) Very interesting to hear some of the experiences here , I can resonate with attracting narcissists, under the guise of “friends” I think I was some kind of...
  3. mind pilot ENTP

    Cruel and Unusual Punishment

    War is proof we all bleed red , what more proof do we need
  4. mind pilot ENTP

    Debunking Neoliberalism

    Wow that’s a big read and mostly over my head but I felt compelled to acknowledge your effort and your use of English Cheers
  5. mind pilot ENTP

    Religion is my "Thang"

    Sorry , edit , that last quote was Ron Wyatt’s answer to my question
  6. mind pilot ENTP

    Religion is my "Thang"

    Looking back , I couldn’t fathom the wisdom I shared with Father Doyle and the great fortune I had not just with him but other mentors along the way , I struggle to find the same depth of mature unbiased conversation half a century later hence my presence here ( omg where have you all been all...
  7. mind pilot ENTP

    Religion is my "Thang"

    Way way ahead of your time , having had similar experiences and outcomes at varying degrees I can tell we could talk for hours …your words put me right there , I was moved to tears both of sadness and of joy ( btw anyone tears of joy are amazing ) Of all the ways a child can be “corrupted” by a...
  8. mind pilot ENTP

    Religion is my "Thang"

    “Yo quireo!” I feel the same way ✌️ 1stly “Death by 1000 papercuts” Like 999 doesn’t quite cut the mustard 🤪 Mostly , where on the internet can a persons speak freely , considerately articulate in a way that keeps us in the para nervous system (Lisa rankin, several holy ppl) Where ? RIGHT...
  9. mind pilot ENTP

    Religion is my "Thang"

    too much ? ftr its hard to come across pure logical assessment and tranmsfer of knolage and ideas , my take home is ....off the chain luv it
  10. mind pilot ENTP

    Religion is my "Thang"

    thank you for the education ,while we're on tangents ,Jimmy Carter ex prez brought this to my attention and I added in my observations ... presumeably to be more appealing to men ,....In England say last coyuple of decades the number one elective surgury was maybe still is ...labioplasti or...
  11. mind pilot ENTP

    Religion is my "Thang"

    Ahk dem adem , sorry bout spelling my ancient hebrw is rough but i think Adem means the human creature ,perhaps someone could clarify that ?
  12. mind pilot ENTP

    Religion is my "Thang"

    wow ,thanks ,thats an example of maturity that i really appreaciate ,you'll get no discourse from me ,your poinst are excellent , i think deeply about masturbation ,i imagine the fact that women dont need to climax to make a human is proof good greated her bits for procreation and or recreaction...
  13. mind pilot ENTP

    Religion is my "Thang"

    thanks man ,thank you for an entertaining and mindful response ,you make great points and called it from the heart ,...off the chain !!! excellent ,best laugh ive had in days and its been ,as you so beuatifully put "off the chain " dont worry about me bro the cheese fell off my cracker years ago...
  14. mind pilot ENTP

    Religion is my "Thang"

    thankyou for the recognition ,I have IQ of 90 ,hopefully thats enough to be smart enough to know how smart I' m not . its been many many many years ago that I through ative physical study ,attendance ,indoctrinalion desensitiseation ,seminyyars ,courses and philisophackle deep dives , my...
Back
Top