Haha... I obviously didn't make myself clear. The crap sex had nothing to do with the typing, although it could read that way (read it the other way). You'll notice that I haven't knowingly slept with an INFJ, so how could I comment? I hope we are good at it
ENTP is my definite #1 choice.
I've been with a few others and they were just too vanilla. Or afraid to experiment.
Now ENTP's they will blow your mind. They may start out with the standard stuff but will quickly start showing their inner kinks. Some a little too kinky but hey to each their own. My first was an ENTP and damn did he spoil me in the bedroom! I didn't even have to ask he was constantly "pleasing" me when ever he could. He played into my fetishes and my kinks game me a few new ones and to this day he is still the best pussy licker I've been with. (Girls included)
Now my current fiance is also a ENTP and wow do we have fun and damn does he know how to rock my world. This guy could make a pornstar blush. Or at the very least wet. Lol but seriously he's great in and out of the sheets. He's kinky adventures and when his jaw injury isn't giving his lock jaw he goes down town but nothing compares to this man's hands! Did I mention he used to be the hot highschool jock I wanted to fuck on my science teachers desk infront of the whole class? No of well ya that! (PS that's our plan for our reunion) lol but seriously they are great lovers and have very high sex drives.
Watch out for whiskey dick though. Nothing worse than trying to give your man a bj and he can't cum because he's got whiskey dick. On the plus side hours of great sex.
I think that sexual quality depends on how comfortable you are with the person you're having sex with. I doubt that the best sex comes from one night stands or short-term flings. I wish that our culture didn't glamorize promiscuity because it makes it harder to find someone worth loving that way.
I think that sexual quality depends on how comfortable you are with the person you're having sex with. I doubt that the best sex comes from one night stands or short-term flings. I wish that our culture didn't glamorize promiscuity because it makes it harder to find someone worth loving that way.
I haven't been with another Ni-dom physically. But I believe it is meant for me within the confines of fidelity.. Ni-dom + Ni-dom - that connection though.
No one in this thread has had sex with all 16 personality types. And even if they have, they probably haven’t done it enough to the point where they reach the peak level of intimacy and exploration
I mean John Mayer (general consensus INFP) called having sex with Jessica Simpson “sexual napalm.”
I mean, Jessica is what, xSFJ?!
Mental connection is one thing but way more to it than type