Recent content by Zelda

  1. Zelda

    [INFJ] INFJs and the Conflict Between Social Anxiety and Fe

    Interesting thread. I've struggled with this forever. It's a basic need of humans, no matter the personality type, to connect with others on some sort of deep level. And for us INFJ's it's especially important. It is one of the best feelings ever to feel truly connected with someone else. To...
  2. Zelda

    Rejection of the INFJ

    Thank you everyone for your insights so far. There is no one way you all deal with it, seems all over the board. For me, I tend to get over it in time, usually not too long. But a piece of it is always with me, as some of you have said. I can sympathize with everyone's responses and gain a...
  3. Zelda

    Rejection of the INFJ

    I'm curious how fellow INFJ's handle rejection - in all facets, be it a potential love interest, job, group of people - any area. Do you ruminate on in incessantly? Does it affect your core self esteem? Do you bounce back form it pretty quickly? Appreciate anyone's thoughts.
  4. Zelda

    [NSFW] most disturbing movie you have ever seen

    Hands down it would what to be........... Eraserhead. I don't know if that movie was supposed to have a message or is just supposed to be "art" but it is the weirdest thing I ever saw, and not in a good way.
  5. Zelda

    are you emotionally expressive?

    I empathize with you on this. It is an extremely hard habit to break. I've read self help books and tried to be open with my emotions but it almost always comes out really awkwardly now when I try to express myself. Very unnatural. It's hard when it's burned into your brain. Agreed, it is very...
  6. Zelda

    are you emotionally expressive?

    I hide my emotions from everyone, parents included. Every relationship I've had I was accused of being cold/distant/withholding/non-affectionate. Like someone else said - they learned to be this way and the same with me, I was told at an early age that I was too sensitive and to toughen up and...
Back
Top