Recent content by yukon1

  1. Y

    5 Widely Believed Dating Myths

    got to admit I game and date successfully and have dated online
  2. Y

    Counseling Ethics versus Religous Beliefs

    religion = narrow minded???? is this so... in some cases most assuredly
  3. Y

    God's Plan

    fair enough
  4. Y

    Who are the haters?

    Religion breeds intolerance and the less education involved the greater the intolerance (a generalization) As long as there is religion anything different will be fundamentally opposed by some.
  5. Y

    God's Plan

    Sadly there is no "god" and god's plan is a means whereby people give up responsibility for their own path - as well religion has been used as a control mechanism over the millenia. That said some people get great comfort from religion so it has its place.
  6. Y

    Jealousy

    it certainly can be a stressor in a relationship both to the jealous party and their partner
  7. Y

    Jealousy

    So I view jealousy as a fairly toxic emotion although natural to us all. I personally feel little jealousy which I am thankful for. I am curious as to others opinions on jealousy being a good emotion to a lesser degree and a bad emotion when its to a larger degree - so to speak.
  8. Y

    DC Universe Online

    ah very cool... every boys dream has at some point to be a super hero... mine was anyways
  9. Y

    How Can I Gain Weight?

    huh get your thyroid checked... your problem is my fantasy
  10. Y

    Starcraft 2

    very cool I am greatly looking forward to this game... its ok to be a middle aged geek I say
Back
Top