Recent content by Words

  1. Words

    Sacrificing Personal Attachmet for Impartiality

    Hi. What i have here is both a personal problem and a general idea. It's a problem when one values fairness, equity, justice and stuff like that. These are, if i may be abrupt, values that, when taken seriously, require The absolute avoidance of personal attachment towards single individuals. If...
  2. Words

    The "Loner": Facts and fictions

    Social anxiety...I thought it was just my own ineptitude in socialization but I guess this is not the case. I could definitely relate to this category of 'want' but have difficulty in. Also, the bold ones strike deep within. It is a relief to know I am not alone in this. Though I am pleased to...
  3. Words

    Find a Sword

    :m027: This project isn't for practicality, is it? Aesthetics?
  4. Words

    Find a Sword

    Locust Wing http://www.nineworks.pe.kr/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/selen.jpg but yeah outside the box...you think customized sword design is a valid option? It allows flexibility to fit your requirements.
  5. Words

    Justifying your own existence...

    What is this argument against self-existence? I often engage in the same activity but have continuously justified it. At least, based on my standards. :m027:
  6. Words

    INTP's and INFJ Relations.

    I have met and some befriended a significant number of INFJ's---about 20. All around my age. I have met 3 INTP's. One female around my age and 2 middle-aged female. I can communicate pleasingly with most INFJ's except for one who betrayed me and my other INFJ friend. I think it's the "easily...
  7. Words

    The "Loner": Facts and fictions

    I was a vehement loner, so yeah. Fact: Some loners are caused by social sensitivity. Fiction: All loners don't care to converse.
Back
Top