Recent content by VeraGiulia

  1. VeraGiulia

    Narcissism, Sociopathy and the INFJ

    1) The basic trait of INFJ is empathy. This feature of personality excludes possibility to hurt others whatever the reason. 2) Narcissism and Sociopathy have basis in functional dysfunction of brain part. This can happen to every kind of personality. 3) Are you writing theses about this topic...
  2. VeraGiulia

    How's your memory?

    My memory is fine, thanx :m159:
  3. VeraGiulia

    Feminism and it's impact on today's society

    Feminism turned from enlarging the rights into enlarging the duties. We MUST work and we MUST take care of house and babies as well, in the same time we MUST look good to have better reactions from people around us and maybe to look good for our men, who -anyway- turn head when a hottie comes...
  4. VeraGiulia

    Professions you'd want to try

    I want to be a zillionaire, so I don´t have to have a job and just relax. And after I am relaxed enough, I will try whataver I like: being a priest, being a musician, being a painter, being a fashion designer, cosmetic producer and make-up artist, movie maker, director... whatever :-)
  5. VeraGiulia

    INFJ intelligence

    This is incredibly same to me!
  6. VeraGiulia

    INFJ intelligence

    Don´t ask us, we cannot explain ourselves :D
  7. VeraGiulia

    Brain Hemispheric Dominance Test

    I am RIGHT, too :-))
  8. VeraGiulia

    Can heterosexual men and women just be friends?

    Yes, it is possible and it is my case, too.
  9. VeraGiulia

    People leave INFJs

    I think this is correct. Mostly it was like " they don´t understand me and I don´t understand that they don´t understand" :-))
  10. VeraGiulia

    [INFJ] can you know how ?!

    Hello :-) I would like to add my answer for your dilema/question whether your are INFJ or not. Maybe you are and you are not in the same time. Our personalities need to grow to get the pure "shape", to be crystalized and clear. Until then you can modify yourself and experience also other...
  11. VeraGiulia

    INFJ intelligence

    Hi! I apologize in advance for my english, as it is not my mother-tongue. I would like to say I really appreciate what you wrote. About the topic who´s smarter or not I wanna say that it is no good to argue without having research results in hands. Anyway, my opinion is that every thought...
  12. VeraGiulia

    What type is most attracted to INFJs ?

    ENTP. My husband and my best friend are ENTP.
Back
Top