Recent content by Uwace

  1. Uwace

    Different results for Keirsey and Jungian/MBTI?

    I have tested ENTJ/INTJ/INFP/ENFP/ESTP/ESFP based on my mood.
  2. Uwace

    whats the part of you no one sees?

    I'd buy EIE though.
  3. Uwace

    whats the part of you no one sees?

    Mama bio, not everyone uses the black theme :P All of this sounds terribly Beta NF. I'm not IEI!!!
  4. Uwace

    Facial Expression and Fe/Fi

    Fe smiles = more alert, charismatic -- friendly smile Fi smiles = softer eyes, not quite as engaging/alert as Fe -- still friendly
  5. Uwace

    If you could change your type would you?

    I pretty much tried almost every type for size but I wonder how it's really like to be Ni dom. Preferably Ni + Ti INFJ idk
  6. Uwace

    Your Song of the day/week

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DPin5R30j4 Ray of Light - Madonna Yes, I LOVE Madonna. Don't judge me.
  7. Uwace

    What is your Colorgenics Personality Description?

    First time: Second time: Third time: I don't know what to believe now XD
  8. Uwace

    Everything you wanted to know about INTJs but were afraid to ask!

    Mom look at that mean guy he's bullying me :(:(:(
  9. Uwace

    Everything you wanted to know about INTJs but were afraid to ask!

    I want to know the difference between 2 INTJs; bionic and InvisibleJim What are the usual reactions from INTJs when it comes to brain fart posts?
  10. Uwace

    Music that speak directly to your heart

    Why is it that nearly everyone who mentions Gotye links this song ; I think this song pales in comparison to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyVJsg0XIIk
  11. Uwace

    The Type O of Typology

    funny how everyone is mentioning the INxx types
  12. Uwace

    Would you tell your significant other to lose weight?

    I wouldn't be so direct about it; I would ask them out for some physically exerting activity. I'd ask him to come join me because it would be not fun if I was alone and if he were there it'd make the experience less miserable. Of course, this depends on my mood -- whether I could be arsed to go...
  13. Uwace

    MBTI Career Test

Back
Top