Recent content by The Vizier

  1. The Vizier

    How would you describe a "personal connection"?

    For me, a personal connection is a lifelong bond. I would expect to go through thick and thin with the person I form that "personal connection" with. Bosom buddies, best of friends, comrade in arms.
  2. The Vizier

    What is the meaning of your life?

    The Meaning of Your Life is Love When it comes down to it, life is all about who's in your life - not what's in your life. You seek to love as many people as possible. People give purpose to your life. Romantic love is...
  3. The Vizier

    Have You Read the Tao Te Ching?

    Yeah I've read the Tao Te Ching. Unfortunately, I can't apply all of it yet and I struggle to grasp the meaning of certain passages. I suppose it would take the rest of my life before I could apply its teachings naturally. Still, I try my best to live my live in accordance with the Tao. I...
Back
Top