Recent content by textpest

  1. T

    Honest question for this community: what would actually make an online INFJ space feel safe to you?

    I didn't mean to sound like AI. I'm an INFJ (enneagram 8) and was trying to get a read on whether other INFJs have similar online needs as I do. I hope that means that this group is super safe - it sounds like it from the several folks who replied. I apologize if I sounded like a marketing company.
  2. T

    Honest question for this community: what would actually make an online INFJ space feel safe to you?

    That's an interesting thought about the 100-post minimum. I'm noodling something for INFJs but this feedback is critical. Thanks!
  3. T

    Honest question for this community: what would actually make an online INFJ space feel safe to you?

    I've spent a while in different INFJ spaces online — Facebook groups, a couple of subreddits, forums like this one — and I keep noticing the same pattern: they're either wide open, where anyone can join and there's not much stopping bad actors from wandering in, or they've quietly gone dead...
Back
Top