Recent content by Sugarcoat

  1. Sugarcoat

    Where do you think you'll go after you die? + Rant you can read or ignore

    Thank you for this comment, I feel much better now that someone else thinks this guy is arrogant too. He launched a few more attacks in between but eh the post would become too long. Also thanks for these links c:
  2. Sugarcoat

    Where do you think you'll go after you die? + Rant you can read or ignore

    A Christian student visited my dormitory recently, and he asked us: If you die an hour later, where do you think you'll go? Brought up by a Catholic family, I somehow just knew that my people believed that if people die, they are sent to stay in the purgatory to wait for 49 days to see if...
  3. Sugarcoat

    The Difficulty of Being a Straight Male INFJ... and having to hide it from society

    Why not? I'm sorry for being a noob about these stuff, I've recently just discovered the Myers-Briggs type indicator, also yet to understand the whole psychology behind these personalities. I have been reading a lot though!
  4. Sugarcoat

    The Difficulty of Being a Straight Male INFJ... and having to hide it from society

    Is there a reason why many male INFJs are gay? Just curious, I've seen a few posts emphasizing STRAIGHT, unless it is a big deal I think it specifies too much to an extent that it makes me feel a bit uneasy. Please inform me.
Back
Top