Recent content by StarsPer

  1. StarsPer

    What is hate?

    Voltaire once said, "I know how to hate because I know how to love." I have experienced as much myself, though I have never encountered anyone aside from us that has echoed this understanding or experience.
  2. StarsPer

    Why is monogamy your preferred model for love and relationships?

    It seems to me that most people haven't actually stopped to explore this, simply accepting the globally preferred model for romantic love as the ideal, even the exclusive option, without scrutiny or conscious basis. I thought it might be nice to actually hear some articulations on what about it...
  3. StarsPer

    The concept of "tolerance"

    I wrote this a few days ago, seems relevant: By default, I do not suffer fools or assholes gladly. Sometimes I wish to, and at other times I refuse to. And, to be honest, I am comfortable filing almost everybody under at least one of these categories. Unfortunately. There is an untamed...
  4. StarsPer

    What kind of partners are INFJ men interested in?

    Going off of the "What kind of men do INFJ women like" thread that's somewhat popular right now, I thought this would do as well. Personally, my partners have to be very intelligent. And they have to really care, or be naturally pretty empathetic. Without these things, I'll just feel alone...
  5. StarsPer

    By the time you know the INFP had a problem, they're long gone?

    Hmm.. lot of people are reminded of the INFJ doorslam by this.. here and on TC. Maybe this is more INFx related. But I am also getting a lot of confirming feedback for this to do with INFPs and even INFPs with INFJs specifically.
  6. StarsPer

    By the time you know the INFP had a problem, they're long gone?

    Hey, putting this up here and at TC because I'm really curious about this: I've recently come into watching for this behavior in INFPs and wanted to extend the observation to all of you to get some more input. From my experiences I've had first-hand or been around in my personal life, I've...
  7. StarsPer

    Are you really isolated? How do you cope?

    I'm talking about real isolation, not being home alone. Some others seem to understand this as a hard truth about life and suck it up and continue on with life in that circumstance. I don't know how to do that. This life feels empty and miserable without human connection. I can't get over...
  8. StarsPer

    Do you think INFJs are clingy?

    yes in my case
  9. StarsPer

    ENTP that has been confusing me hardcore for years, help?

    Thanks for the response, all of you. I'm working in those directions; not overthinking it, not investing much in it and even myself trying to put her in the friends zone. I may come write of how it went when it's over.
  10. StarsPer

    ENTP that has been confusing me hardcore for years, help?

    So. After reading the latest of many ENTP INFJ threads around the net last night, I decided that I should make one entailing my circumstance as an INFJ (guy), with an ENTP (gal), which is driving me crazy from trying to understand it. I came across this persons myspace page back in 2007 or...
  11. StarsPer

    INFJ's And Polyamory *multiamory*

    Polyamory is multiple loves or lovers, polygamy is multiple spouses
  12. StarsPer

    Very interesting display of morality: Politely robbed convenience store.

    Since this forum included "morality" in its description, I thought that this would be the place to make this. Just go ahead and watch it. YouTube - Raw Video: Man Politely Robs Wash. Store "Would you do me a favor?" "Yes." Does that not make you think? I'm going to be watching this...
  13. StarsPer

    Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2]

    Knowing which part of the lion you are kinda killed it for me ;D But I wouldn't have had anything elsewise, either. Let me know if there's more that I missed? and, any takers on mine?
  14. StarsPer

    INFJ's And Polyamory *multiamory*

    I'm not sure how to best address the oddness I see in championing humans as being on their own to take care of evolution now, while simultaneously defending a model of behavior that so strongly justifies primal urges like fear and jealousy. And I do agree that it's important to not...
Back
Top