Recent content by spottedK

  1. spottedK

    Congratulations! You're a Canadian! :D

    Do they get to be squeezed dry by taxes too? No other point for letting people in otherwise.
  2. spottedK

    Easier Cognitive Function Test

    Says I might be an INTP Based on your ranked responses to the 120 phrases... ----------- Ti --------- Fi --------- Ne -------- Ni ----- Se ----- Si --Fe - Te Your Possible Type Code Possible result: INTP I can be an INTP when I have to perhaps ... survival at work. I have to clean up...
  3. spottedK

    Personal DNA

    I am a reserved thinker. Though I don't agree with all the descriptions.
  4. spottedK

    What's your accent?

    I got: You Speak General American English! 55% General American English 25% Yankee 10% Dixie 5% Midwestern 5% Upper Midwestern Some of the questions did not have enough options or clear meanings. Very simplistic. To me ... Basement is underground and has to do with...
  5. spottedK

    Anyone here listen to video game soundtracks?

    I love the music from: Oblivion, Halo 3, and Fable 2.
Back
Top