Recent content by Snow601

  1. Snow601

    Reading wish list

    There's a lot on my plate when it comes to reading, currently on page 50 or something on the Gormenghast trilogy--which I love already, and most of my other readings are about Arabian mythology and Islam to help with this story I'm writing. HOWEVER, I look forward to reading this treat once...
  2. Snow601

    You Said Patterns? Let's Play a Game!

    I'm so confused.
  3. Snow601

    Post your drawings

    In this, the guy is a self-proclaimed otaku who gets all his socialisation over on 4chan, feeling totally out of the league with girls in general (a beautiful trope of its time), and the woman is a smart, funny, big-sisterly type (one, and with the relationship she holds with the guy, that's...
  4. Snow601

    What if?

    Yes, I believe this is our story. I don't quite grasp the religious connotations, but I'll share this. There's a reason why some of us reject the crowd. Why we choose to only accept deeper answers. Why, when one is working a five-to-two and hits Wednesday afternoon, in a job that they'd landed...
  5. Snow601

    What song have you been listening to on repeat recently?

    I love this guy's voice. He's the guy that created Peter's Web lol (the best fan-made Spiderman film).
  6. Snow601

    Vitamins Minerals Supplements

    You’ve evolved from an adult—what have you become? I apparently had Vitamin D levels at a critical stage at one point in my 20s, and my nutritionist at the time (life saver) wondered how I was able to function. And I was—but not very well, had to admit, with anxiety disorder and a lot more...
  7. Snow601

    Please share any fear(s) you might have regarding Artificial Intelligence

    Effects on schooling—devaluing of an award’s merit through many cheating the education system: students may continue to over-rely on AI, under the stressors placed by tertiary education, and cheat more, and may look at all the work they’ve done and think they’re actually under-qualified for...
  8. Snow601

    Idle romantic thoughts

    There was this girl I met, basically more than a year ago now—late 2024 to very early 2025, when she left. The time couldn’t have been too early, cause I mentioned to her once about a wrestling show heading to Brisbane in February I was thinking about going to, where she was moving. I was a...
  9. Snow601

    Coming off as "Intellectually Intimidating" as an INFJ

    My experience is different but also a little similar. I've been called 'spacey'. Also--more a person over personality thing--I don't find such theoretical topics interesting to talk about, even though I do think about them a lot--like class-related theory and when I was your age a lot of...
  10. Snow601

    Charity

    Your thoughts on 'charity'? The abstract noun? It's a word I've been considering a lot recently, and is something I value. I think charity is how the good guys win, no matter where they may have come from. Charity is an absolutely essential ingredient in a well-functioning society; no one would...
  11. Snow601

    What are your "Top 5" skills?

    For an INFJ, it is easy to deceive ourselves, I reckon, because of how often, and big, we dream. We're idealistic--to both a benefit and a fault--and it is a remarkable trait of our collective personality type, I reckon, the discrepancy we can have with our vision and the reality of ourselves...
  12. Snow601

    What are your "Top 5" skills?

    @Hyacinth Interesting. Thank you. Maybe it’s easier to remember the top traits that other people have given you. I have a little jar beside my bed that once in a blue moon, if I remember something really nice someone had recently said about me, I write it down and store it in there...
  13. Snow601

    What are your "Top 5" skills?

    What makes a top skill is not only your ability in doing that skill, but the relevance having that skill is to you in your personal success journey. For example, you might be great at eating hotdogs for hotdog eating contests, but you don't care for it anymore--I wouldn't personally call that a...
Back
Top