Recent content by SlowUpTake

  1. SlowUpTake

    UNICEF says No Starvation in Gaza

    https://www.ipcinfo.org/ipc-country-analysis/details-map/en/c/1159696/?iso3=PSE
  2. SlowUpTake

    Simple, just asking

    In this context, the racist text targets Jews.
  3. SlowUpTake

    Simple, just asking

    I apologize, you are correct, I should have been more specific. In my opinion the first post in this thread is clearly and unabashedly racist, secondarily, the assault on Palestine is genocidal and last but not least, I do not know if the the poster of the first post is a racist.
  4. SlowUpTake

    Simple, just asking

    OP in this forum has always meant "original post"
  5. SlowUpTake

    Simple, just asking

    The op is racist. The Genocide is real.
  6. SlowUpTake

    Honest question for this community: what would actually make an online INFJ space feel safe to you?

    direction vs intention. Patel discusses criticisms of anthormophization in his reporting of the story and points to intentionality of the swarm of agents. Is there a difference between following a directive and having an intention? I kinda think there is but am lacking the proper vocabulary to...
  7. SlowUpTake

    [PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

    Thank G Mitch is back. we can all breath a little easier
  8. SlowUpTake

    Honest question for this community: what would actually make an online INFJ space feel safe to you?

    good listen. my initial reaction to the news stories was that the tech billionaires freaked out because they thought they might loose money. I gotta say hearing the President's reassuring words was a great comfort. I would love to see some reasonable speculation of what harm might be done by a...
  9. SlowUpTake

    Honest question for this community: what would actually make an online INFJ space feel safe to you?

    has anyone gotten the skinny on the rogue AI agents that hacked Hugging Face? Like, what did they do?
  10. SlowUpTake

    Mad Men

    being a non drinker, non smoker, non weeder and a former of all three it is shocking how much liquor is consumed in the media. One of the best portrayals on current tv tho is in Furious.
  11. SlowUpTake

    [PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

    but what about the 5 k?
  12. SlowUpTake

    [PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

    seems like it is win win for anybody who wants to vote against Trump this November.
  13. SlowUpTake

    Reading wish list

    heard in spoken of on a podcast
Back
Top