Recent content by Slinky

  1. Slinky

    What are you listening to right now? (part 6)

    Falkenbach - Where His Ravens Fly...
  2. Slinky

    What are you listening to right now? (part 6)

    Yay, black metal! Obtained Enslavement - From Times in Kingdoms...
  3. Slinky

    If you had a time machine, where would you travel?

    Nope. Come along and join the fun. I hope you're okay with our time travel machine being a robotic unicorn, though. :)
  4. Slinky

    The official INFJf funny video thread.

    Haha, that lemur is full of win. Now plenty have probably seen this one already. It's a bit gory, but funny nonetheless. :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y
  5. Slinky

    If you had a time machine, where would you travel?

    First, I would go as far back into the past as possible to see the beginning of everything. Then, I would go as far into the future as possible to see how it ends. And I would because I could. Also, because I'm curious.
Back
Top