Recent content by Sinistrad

  1. Sinistrad

    How do you disappear?

    Well. I thought you meant actually disappearing. As in, waiting for someone to look away, then sliding around a corner. Or centering your energy in a sort of cloak, and becoming ignored.
  2. Sinistrad

    the Utopia

    War is not, I believe, automatically evil. Let's face it. There are some very unpleasant people out there, and they need to be removed. When those people gather large groups of unpleasant people to help them, well, war is a natural next step. As far as this issue is concerned, it doesn't matter...
  3. Sinistrad

    The meaning of life

    Little faith? Yes. That is a true statement. But how does one know that God is love? Because a book said so? Books are written by man. If the basis for fact is that a books says it is so, and people believe it to be so, then we have to believe in Star wars, The Dark Tower, My Little Ponies, The...
  4. Sinistrad

    The meaning of life

    I have a fear. I fear that we are here for God. I fear that God has knowledge, but not experience. I fear that we are here to experience events for God, after which we die. Then, He eats us. Energy->matter->life+experience->Death. I fear that once God has experienced everything He knows, then He...
  5. Sinistrad

    INFJs Dungeons and Dragons Adventure - Recruitment

    Whenever you guys need ideas or help, I'm here. I've been playing off and on for years. But this particular format is not conducive to gaming. It's best to have several hours, consecutively, with a small group.
  6. Sinistrad

    Facebook Dungeons and Dragons MBTI Type Quiz

    Dang. I just got your human sorc figured out. I'll message you with it if you want.
  7. Sinistrad

    Facebook Dungeons and Dragons MBTI Type Quiz

    Sorry. 3.5. 4th edition just came out. I'm transferring the standard information over for you right now.
  8. Sinistrad

    Facebook Dungeons and Dragons MBTI Type Quiz

    No problem. I have almost all of the source books you need right next to me. And dice! I'm using the 2.5 rulebooks, though. I don't know how compatable they are with the new system, since I haven't looked at it too closely.
  9. Sinistrad

    Facebook Dungeons and Dragons MBTI Type Quiz

    Monk (INTJ) Ready for battle even when barefoot and dressed in peasant clothes, monks can travel unnoticed among the populace. The monk cares primarily for the perfection of her art and thereby, her personal perfection. Her goal is to achieve a state that is beyond the mortal realm. They are not...
  10. Sinistrad

    the Utopia

    War, a.k.a. killing, IS natures way. Trees engage in decades-long battles with each other for nutrients and sunlight. Predators kill prey. Big fish swallow smaller fish. Birds eat bugs, bugs bite humans, humans kill snakes, and snakes eat birds. War, as in the systematic destruction of another...
  11. Sinistrad

    How do you envision God?

    If there is an Almighty, singular God, than he/she/it is literally everything. Good and bad. Love and hate. Dark and light. I've never been able to understand the idea that a being created everything, and set it in motion, with infinite wisdom and foreknowledge, but is totally and purely good...
  12. Sinistrad

    Gods personality

    Is there a God? Probably. Does he care? Unknown. I have no doubt that there are forces for both good and evil out there. I also believe this is the basis for religion. Striving to understand the next world, and it's relationship to this one, from the perspective of living in this world. I do...
  13. Sinistrad

    Thoughts on the 2012 doomsday theory?

    Predictions for 2012: The earth will still circle the sun. The sun will still be hot. The stars will still shine. Some people will have a good year. Some people will have a bad year. Matter will still turn into energy. Energy will still turn into matter. There. I've made predictions. Does this...
  14. Sinistrad

    Religion?

    I was raised as a Christian. I poked around the edges of several religions, looking for something that fit. Nothing did. I haven't found an actual name for what I believe, because I don't think there is one.
  15. Sinistrad

    What are signs that an INFJ girl wants to be more than friends?

    Basically, you will have to just ask her. You will need to offer yourself as an option, in a way. There should be no pressure to accept, and it should be made clear that things will only change is SHE wants them to. This is extremely dangerous relationship territory. Also, keep your cool cause...
Back
Top