Recent content by Silverwing

  1. Silverwing

    People leave INFJs

    So true. I've found it takes a lot of sifting through people to discover the ones that are worth keeping in your life. But it is usually clear from the beginning if you will click with that person and have a lasting friendship/relationship. Other's not so much, and it takes a lot of work to...
  2. Silverwing

    Post the Lyrics that Describe your Mood.

    Don't tell me not to live just sit and putter Life's candy and the sun's a ball of butter Don't bring around a cloud to rain on my parade Don't tell me not to fly, I've simply got to If someone takes a spill, it's me and not you Who told you you're allowed to rain on my parade
  3. Silverwing

    Do you believe in ghosts?

    Yes. Completely. Too many things have happened to my family, and myself to convince me otherwise. Although I would call them spirits or energies rather than ghosts.
  4. Silverwing

    INFJS and Dogs

    You make it sound like dogs are the bane of your existence. I'm sure dogs don't have anything against you, so why are you taking your frustration out on them? If you sincerely hate them so much, why are you watching the animal planet? Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but you are making...
  5. Silverwing

    How do you think?

    Same here. I take in everything simultaneously, and then my brain works out what it needs to using the best possible technique.
  6. Silverwing

    Describe Your Day In 5 Words: Part 2

    Creepers pantless train grouchy schweet!
  7. Silverwing

    Noticed anything today?

    There are people who can make me change my opinion of them in a split second. There are other people who deserve something kind.
  8. Silverwing

    Last film you watched, Part 2

    21 Jump Street Jonah hill cracks me up :D There was a lot of violence though which I didn't like so much...
  9. Silverwing

    Word Association [Part Nine]

    Medieval
  10. Silverwing

    Noticed anything today?

    Endersgone Ugh...I know the feeling:/ People pull a lot of illegal U-turns
  11. Silverwing

    Saddest songs you've ever heard.

    Congratulations by Blue October A beautiful but sad song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MknhYSj_w-I&feature=player_detailpage
  12. Silverwing

    True or False [Part 2]

    True, I hope to one day visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art..and a whole bunch of other places The next poster has seen the northern lights
  13. Silverwing

    True or False [Part 2]

    True..in my dreams The next person has never been to a cheese factory
  14. Silverwing

    True or False [Part 2]

    A mischevious one is she? Mine too. I have and I do The next poster's favorite holiday is Halloween
  15. Silverwing

    True or False [Part 2]

    True. Good times good times... The next poster has a cat
Back
Top