Recent content by ShyFox

  1. S

    Post your birth chart

    I found descriptions of N and S Nodes here: http://www.cafeastrology.com/nodesofthemoon.html You can scroll down to find them. :3
  2. S

    Post your birth chart

    The N. Node thing is in Sagittarius. Or does that not count? :/
  3. S

    Post your birth chart

    Here's my full chart just in case it gives any more info. P: See anything interesting?
  4. S

    Post your birth chart

    Rising Sign is in 10 Degrees Cancer. Sun is in 29 Degrees Aries. Moon is in 03 Degrees Aries. Mercury is in 05 Degrees Aries. Venus is in 03 Degrees Aries. Mars is in 26 Degrees Cancer. Jupiter is in 07 Degrees Libra. Saturn is in 28 Degrees Aquarius. Uranus is in 22 Degrees...
  5. S

    Cold Hands-Warm Heart?

    I get cold hands and feet all the time. Sometimes people even jump if I touch them. I've been told that it has to do with poor circulation, but I've never researched it myself...
  6. S

    The Most Anxious Type

    I become anxious before work almost everyday, even though I know have nothing to worry about... the people at my job have shown nothing but love toward me. And I used to become physically ill before my piano class in middle school, even when I knew that the chances of me playing in front of...
  7. S

    Hamtaro :D

    I remember Hamtaro! :m2: Glad to hear that it's coming back. I'm sick of most of these newer cartoons. >.>; It'll be nice to see something from my childhood on television again.
Back
Top