Recent content by Sayuchito

  1. Sayuchito

    [INFJ] Is door slamming a conscious decision?

    I remember my first broke up with boyfriend. He wasn't talking to me for like a month. After sadly days I finally decided to broke up with him. I wrote to him, that I've had enough sadness and if he will still be like this I don't wanna be in such kind of relationship like this. In the next...
  2. Sayuchito

    Which Pokémon Are You?

    I've got psyduck :D He's so adorable ^^
  3. Sayuchito

    Slavic Cultural Stuff & THings

    If we talking about Slavic things - I'm from Poland :D There is one thing that I love in Slav cuisine - pierogi ^^ (ang. dumplings) You can eat them with everything! (Like meat, fruits, vegetables) So, if some of you will travel to PL I recommend to try some :)
  4. Sayuchito

    Life Plan

    There is a two things that I need in my life, to be happy: - satisfying job, to have a roof over the head - love I'm young person and for now, I don't have a big plans for future (future is even kinda scary for me to thing about it). Now my priority is finish the school and education, but for...
  5. Sayuchito

    Last Person to Post Wins (Part 4)

    Idk what's going on there but anyone who reading this right now... Have a nice day ;)
  6. Sayuchito

    The Fisher Temperament Inventory

    I've got a Negotiator on first place and Builder on second. I think, these both personalities types are good describing me for some way :p Your score on the Explorer scale is 9 out of a possible 42, or 21%. Your score on the Builder scale is 32 out of a possible 42, or 76%. Your score on the...
  7. Sayuchito

    Pie of the Sky

    What if all of us in the next incarnation will be one big piece of pizza? I wanna be a pepperoni one lol
Back
Top