Recent content by roxtehproxy

  1. roxtehproxy

    What I love about being INTJ Careers

    Same. Awwwwww yeahhhhh
  2. roxtehproxy

    Any WoW gamers in here?

    Not everyone is. A lot of the player base is quite young however, so it could explain some of this. If you're not squeamish about handling the opposing faction in a...ruthless manner, then PvP could be for you.
  3. roxtehproxy

    Still Confused About Your Type? Take a Look at This Article.

    I tried this again and got similar results. I read the whole thing this time, and the part that describes Ni-doms under stress is especially true for me.
  4. roxtehproxy

    Any WoW gamers in here?

    Keep leveling up the lock then. I used a demo lock for Arena/PvP and the control and damage were pretty insane. There are still some pitfalls like with every class, but most matches flew by when I went demo. That said, I have an 85 lock and mage. I don't play WoW that often so I just put in an...
  5. roxtehproxy

    what picture/song/video describes you the best?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdaHrbjTLvc I think this reminds me of Ni a lot. Just the way the song is disjointed just reminds me how novel and eccentric it can appear to be.
  6. roxtehproxy

    What do you think of SJ types?

    It does. But generally SJs are grounded and can make good friends when you think too much. There's a general tendency to be unimaginative but I think they're good friends overall. I don't like the hate others give them, which is probably because they're also an SJ or just have experience with...
  7. roxtehproxy

    Saying "I love you"

    Quite difficult for me. I have to now the person really well, as to them. I won't show you anything otherwise.
  8. roxtehproxy

    Are your friends mostly male, female, or both?

    Same here. I have a mate who's girlfriend I enjoy the company of. We all get along very well.
  9. roxtehproxy

    What periodic element are you?

    I am indeed right. These tests are getting weirder. You are Helium You are hyperactive and tireless. You've got more than enough energy to pursue all your passions. Friends and family bring meaning to your life. You know who your core group is. You know how to get what you want out of life...
  10. roxtehproxy

    Should I stay or should I go; girlfriend wise.

    Might need to consider it. Makes sense. While it seems good, it also seems like there are some very different beliefs. Does sound like you both are. It's most likely because she can't, and it may not work out so long as she lives with her family. Sorry about it. I got that over my...
  11. roxtehproxy

    INFJ - Why ENTPs scare me.

    It should. I have two ENTP friends. One whos two years ahead of my time. I could tolerate him to a degree, but reason why I didn't after is because the flightiness of Ne just gets annoying. You'll eventually find that they're good friends, just more....different. Embrace that society likes you...
  12. roxtehproxy

    What color eyes does your soul have?

    Brown eyes, just as I have them. The tests get weirder.
  13. roxtehproxy

    What kind of Thinker are you?

    Existential thinkers: Like to spend time thinking about philosophical issues such as "What is the meaning of life?" Try to see beyond the 'here and now', and understand deeper meanings consider moral and ethical implications of problems as well as practical solutions Partially true.
  14. roxtehproxy

    What's your dating type?

    Infj.
Back
Top