Recent content by robert

  1. robert

    Merkabah

    I believe there are other non localized consciousnesses out there as well. To interact with one of these super consciousnesses would be the highest experience I could ever have
  2. robert

    Which MBTI type is God?

    Oh wait, that's Emperor Palpatine
  3. robert

    Which MBTI type is God?

    Estj
  4. robert

    [INFJ] Sarcasm?

    Maybe. For me a troll is anyone with a sense of superiority or a person who thinks they are so above another person that they don't have to be civil or show any compassion. So yeah it may be a broad term but its something I choose not to have in my life .We can all disagree on something but we...
  5. robert

    Merkabah

    Consciousness is nonlocal it is an emission that we sense time and space and perceive ourselves as the body. The merkabah is a dodecahedron construct and multidimensional and we are in no the 3 dimensional space and in the field at the same time because of superposition. Every second atoms phase...
  6. robert

    Baby the stars shine bright...

    I want to get at least a 6 inch telescope.
  7. robert

    [INFJ] Sarcasm?

    Really? Everything? I've been here one day. Well two days now, made several comments, the only complaint I've made was about some insensitive trolls which I have blocked. I don't tolerate mean people and sense I've discovered how to not see them anymore, its more enjoyable.
  8. robert

    Baby the stars shine bright...

    Astronomy is one of my passiobs
  9. robert

    [INFJ] Sarcasm?

    Um... It was sarcasm? Guess I'm no good at it
  10. robert

    [INFJ] Sarcasm?

    Every time open this site
  11. robert

    How do/don't you rationalize God

    I don't reject a multiverse, I'm just saying a multiverse is not conclusive evidence that there isn't need of intelligent design. As I stated, a multiverse might exist but Hawkins assertion that it comes into being from nothing and because there are so many is therfore proof that a creator...
Back
Top