Recent content by rhinker

  1. rhinker

    Would you ever change yourself for someone?

    I don't change myself, I...broaden myself. Like, I try new things and I usually genuinely end up liking new things or having new mindsets, etc. I won't change the way I dress or act or what I believe, though I have changed some of that in the past. In fact, now when I'm getting to know someone...
  2. rhinker

    An ENTP Conversation

    Hahaha, that was very entertaining. I'm content with being a brilliant leader. :p Also, I applaud you for having that coherent of a conversation at 7 am. *applause*
  3. rhinker

    Scarred you for Life Children Songs, Books, Media...

    Ren and Stimpy Rocko's Modern Life Aah! Real Monsters Wizard of Oz and The Rock...at least I think that's what it was. I came out of bed late one night because I couldn't sleep and ended up watching this part where these soldiers got stuck in a room with this gas that started melting off their...
  4. rhinker

    What book(s) are you currently reading?

    I'm reading Rhett Butler's People by Donald McCaig. Interesting so far.
  5. rhinker

    ENFJ Helpline

    I am an ENFJ, but I think I have a weak J. Whenever I take a Meyer-Briggs test, I'm usually ENFJ, but a few times I've come up as ENFP. And I think I've come up as an INFP once or twice before, too. It's like my E and my J are really weak...
  6. rhinker

    Cuddling: like or dislike.

    I loooove cuddling. ^_^ One of the saddest parts of not being in a relationship for me is the lack of cuddles. =[
  7. rhinker

    Communication

    I think communication is super important. In my experience, a lot of people just like to rant and rave if they're upset, but I'm the kind of person that would rather just sit down and talk everything out before anything happens, so that we're clear on our feelings or on the game plan. Whatever...
  8. rhinker

    Facebook & Twitter: Nosy Attention Whores?

    OP quote: "This is because I see my facebook status as twitter, and don't see the need for twitter. Having twitter would make me anal retentive with updating facebook and twitter exactly the same at the same time." I am the same way. I have Facebook and Twitter, but I never update them at the...
  9. rhinker

    What is your blood type?

    You might be B+, but I'm A+. ;) I've given blood twice and I don't mind watching it fill up as long as the needle doesn't move around in my freaking arm like the second time. I have a really fast recovery time, too. I plan to give many times in the future.
  10. rhinker

    Name Analysis

    My full name was 100% wrong, and I did my nickname (three letters...) on a whim and about 60% of that was right.
  11. rhinker

    Talking on the Phone

    I used to be the same way. Then my dad started getting on my case all the time about not being grown up enough to answer the phone and such, so I got over it. Now I just have a slight irritation when I have to leave a message on an answering machine. :p
  12. rhinker

    What are your preferred types for a partner?

    ISFP, INFP, INFJ, generally.
  13. rhinker

    Draw a House personality test.

    Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality: Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a...
Back
Top