Recent content by QuickTwist

  1. QuickTwist

    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Songs of the Past

    Made a couple more videos for TW3 Remastered. The video above, I'm made unlisted because I made too many mistakes with it. The good news is that the new video that I made on the same thing is completely blowing up! Over 9K views at this point! Also made these other videos that are totally...
  2. QuickTwist

    INFJs and Storytelling.

    Yes. It's just how I talk and present information. I don't like to end things flat. When I talk to someone, especially a group, I can get hyper invested in ending on a good note, a kind of pinnacle moment, if you will. In fact, if what I am saying doesn't do that, it can be awkward because I...
  3. QuickTwist

    INFJs and Storytelling.

    I should have been clearer. I do NOT mean that I embellish details. I mostly mean that when I talk to people, I like to end on a good note, so to speak. In other words, I want what I say to make a point, and I can be a bit theatrical in how I end what I say. Maybe this is because I have a...
  4. QuickTwist

    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Songs of the Past

    Made a couple of videos about the new content.
  5. QuickTwist

    AI can't spot INFJ's

    ChatGPT thinks I am INTP, INFP, or ENTP, depending on what I am giving it. When I plugged my testimony into it, it gave me INFP. When I plug my books into it, it gives me INTP or ENTP.
  6. QuickTwist

    AI can't spot INFJ's

    I asked Grok. Depending on the day and time (Grok can only read the last dozen posts or so), Grok will give you different personality types. This one read me as INFJ. https://x.com/i/grok/share/fdbf6669979d40d986fee33e49a93409 Also, I've done some work on Type Whisperer (before they changed...
  7. QuickTwist

    INFJs and Storytelling.

    Don't plan on this being a long post. Just want to ask if this is normal for INFJs. When I talk, especially in writing, I always follow a kind of story structure. There is usually a problem and a climax as I am discussing things. Is this an INFJ trait? It's almost like the way I discuss things...
  8. QuickTwist

    Random Religious Thoughts

    What is God's defining attribute in relation to humanity? He speaks. That's it. It does not get deeper than that. It is all. God spoke the universe into existence. Jesus our Lord is described as the Word. We must be careful with our words, as our Savior is perfect with His.
  9. QuickTwist

    Blood of the Dawnwalker

    The name of the video I linked is: THE BLOOD OF DAWNWALKER Final Gameplay Preview | New VAMPIRE OPEN WORLD RPG like The Witcher 3
  10. QuickTwist

    Blood of the Dawnwalker

    This is a new game coming out at the beginning of September. I plan to do a "Let's Play" for this game on my YouTube channel. Here's a good primer on the game, what we know so far. It's the best video I've come across for a look at the game. Here's my YouTube channel where I will be doing...
  11. QuickTwist

    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Songs of the Past

    If anyone is interested, this is a link to a lore playlist for the Witcher. It's really good, and I learned a lot and especially just how deep this universe is.
  12. QuickTwist

    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Songs of the Past

    I have not memorized any of the songs, though some of them are particularly moving times for the games. I am close to completing Blood and Wine, but, as many hours as I have on TW3, I have never completed it. Got involved with life, or whatever else. Still, I will probably complete it and have...
  13. QuickTwist

    Random Religious Thoughts

    It's coming. You ready for it? https://www.facebook.com/share/r/19AGnitZMY/
  14. QuickTwist

    God's Hand at Work

    First, I want to mention @Fruiteloop, because they may be interested in this based on some things they have said. For so long, I felt like God's presence was special and rare. That God did act through miracles and such, but it was not common. I just trusted God was good. Lately, this...
  15. QuickTwist

    The Minimal Facts for the Resurrection of Christ.

    The written Word is effectively used as evidence. John 20:30-31 ESV "Now Jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have...
Back
Top