Recent content by Pegasuswh

  1. Pegasuswh

    Concentrate on Yourself

    Maybe one day when that book is put to paper, one of you or some of you will recognize yourselves. I know I am going to sound a little loopy, but I came to these forums for a purpose...I didn't know how useful they would be. When I say they I mean the INTJ and here. Wow what a difference between...
  2. Pegasuswh

    Why are you religious?

    <---religious Mutt? Damn it, <smile> oops. So if I believe in God, not because of anything I have learned in a church or in the bible, but because of my own personal experiences, does that make me religious? I do remember one prayer growing up: "Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the lord my...
  3. Pegasuswh

    Concentrate on Yourself

    I really needed to read this thread today. I do let people judging me, get me down. It is never the people I call friends, that get me down. They do judge me, but they do it with love in the heart. They do it to help me be a better me. The ones that I let effect me, are the ones who don't even...
  4. Pegasuswh

    Change

    Some changes happen that are out of our control. Some we chose to make. No matter how the change comes about, it takes time to happen completely. I will say this about change. We have a light switch in our bathroom, that has two switches, a top and a bottom one. For years the top one turn on...
  5. Pegasuswh

    coconut oil!

    I use olive oil on my hair. I will put it on in the morning, leave it on all day, and before I wash it out, I cut my hair. I prefer natural substances over chemicals.
  6. Pegasuswh

    Who is happy?

    I would say I am happier than not. I relate to most of the things on the list. If I had only two choices on the marriage thing, good or not so good, I would say good. Now of course there are days it is less good, than others, and there are days that are more than good. I am not envious, but I...
  7. Pegasuswh

    What do you do (if anything) to exercise.

    I swim, too. I love swimming. I also ride motocross, I ride jet skis ( not the couch on the water ones, my is a waveblaster, built for racing and wave jumping.) And this year I am going to get up on that damn wakeboard, or I am going to drowned trying.
  8. Pegasuswh

    What do you do (if anything) to exercise.

    To keep my arms in good shape, I pull weeds with a hammer. A heavy hammer. I have three mirrors along the wall in my living room, with a step for step aerobics. I combine things. I used to have a stripper pole in my living room, and my western saddle up on two speakers, kind of like a...
  9. Pegasuswh

    Empathy

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atBg9zLI2bA I love this song. I am a firm believer in karma. Mine and others. I try my hardest to let karma do all my paying back. karma is so much better than I could ever be.
  10. Pegasuswh

    Calling all INFJ composers and artists. Have you at some point tested INFP?

    I have test INFP. And I sing. But I dont think of it as singing, I think of it as telling a story to music. The songs that I sing the best are the ones I have lived. I love the fact that you can say the most emotionally driven words, the over the top ( Example: Gun Powder and led ) statements...
  11. Pegasuswh

    Empathy

    Sometimes a feeling of disappointment washes over me, like this feeling of sheer let down, when someone who should be a trusted someone, deceives me big, and I am in ignorant bliss until something just goes... holy fuck, no way? Really? Oh come on can I have just another day .. of maybe your...
  12. Pegasuswh

    Empathy

    Totally!! And you get used to people saying:"I don't know what your talking about , or maybe you are just being oversensitive. Maybe that voodoo doll in their house with Pegasuswh on it has nothing to do with you" And you get patient, cause you know eventually it is going to be proven. But then...
  13. Pegasuswh

    Describe...........tomorrow.

    Tomorrow is my favorite day of the week because it is the day i only go to the ranch, instead making it there as soon as I can. It's my favorite day with the horses. It is just me, my filly, the pony, Teddy (the lead horse) and hexy(teddy's girlfriend)
  14. Pegasuswh

    Empathy

    People often (way to often) call me oversensitive. I am not sure why I don't hear a lot of the opposite. Why don't they call the insensitive out on a daily basis? Because the insensitive wouldn't "care" that someone called them insensitive, I guess. lol So they pick on me. Anyway, I tell them I...
Back
Top