Recent content by passionista

  1. passionista

    INFJ myths

    Our "kind"... even if we do in fact, come out typed as "INFJ" we are all so different so these sweeping generalizations of the "INFJ" type cannot possibly apply to all of "us". People change with different experiences, life stages, living environments and company........
  2. passionista

    INFJ myths

    Flavus Aquila: "Feisty" ... I like that!!
  3. passionista

    [INFJ] INFJ Career Advice / What career track should I pursue?

    Paisley: what do you do for work?
  4. passionista

    How have others consistently described you?

    Intense Hyper Social Butterfly Charismatic Bubbly Outgoing Quiet Overthinking Serious Hard-Working Meticulous Orderly Ambitious Type-A Diligent Strong Sensitive Wise Inspiring
  5. passionista

    [INFJ] Personality Changes Across the Lifespan

    In your opinion and experience(s), is personality (the way your process your experiences as well as others, temperament, the way you approach day to day challenges and interact with others) malleable or constant across your lifespan?
  6. passionista

    BFF types

    ISFP, INTP and ESFP.
  7. passionista

    How much water and liquids do you drink a day?

    I'd say a good 2L of water per day. Love putting fresh cut up fruits into my water, especially lemon. Also a huge tea drinker... No soda for me. Red wine once in awhile. Same with black coffee. Also drink skim, almond milk, and Kambucha when I'm needing that "carbonation" fix.
  8. passionista

    Career-Speak: where do you envision yourself in 5 years?

    Whatever floats your boat, rawr. I was going more for the realistic than idealistic when I posted the Q ;-)
  9. passionista

    Career-Speak: where do you envision yourself in 5 years?

    These are some great goals jupiterswoon! Thanks for the share.
  10. passionista

    [INFJ] What would you most like to achieve?

    Hahahaha... this made me laugh. What's the deal with babies?? ;-)
  11. passionista

    [INFJ] What would you most like to achieve?

    Kaylin: what would make you happy? What would happy living look like for you?
  12. passionista

    This is going to be an odd question.

    Coincidence?
  13. passionista

    Narcissism, Sociopathy and the INFJ

    "What they lack is sympathy." I think this is a generalization of an entire "MBTI" type. It's as if saying, gay people are immoral (which I don't believe). This is too much of a sweeping generalization.
  14. passionista

    Any INFJ nurses out there?

    I remember coming across a woman on Youtube who was an INFJ Nurse. Do you have a Youtube account? Would you be willing to contact her through it and ask about her own experiences? This is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AwTuWLVO1c. Her username is: Rissa Coles ->...
  15. passionista

    How do you identity an INFJ?

    Chalom88: I can relate to your post. I easily take up qualities of other personality types, the longer and more frequently I spend time with them... especially in a workplace setting. I would say that I prefer not showing my true self and disclosing my personal life, more so in the workplace...
Back
Top