Recent content by Optimist

  1. Optimist

    INFJ according to Berens/Nardi

    Line from one of my stories: "I wanted to be understood, and yet I didn't want anyone else to have the satisfaction of understanding." I think we all really enjoy the fact that we are different and we think that to be these amazingly epic freaks of nature, necessitates that we will be...
  2. Optimist

    Would you consider this to be art?

    I thought that was a messed up cat with a fish on its face for a second...*clears throat* moving on! so Anywho, I do not consider it art. Art is not just skill to me, it is skillfully allowing people to view some truth about the world in a different way. I know this definition needs a LOT of...
  3. Optimist

    Depersonalization Disorder

    Does this include the "don't you dare touch me lest I mortally wound you" moods? Because at that phase you are definitely aware... But you're aware of people as threats rather than people.
  4. Optimist

    Mental "soft spots"

    Of course... But is a bias always destructive? Plus, here's where your logic comes into balance out your feeling.
  5. Optimist

    What is your birthday horoscope?

    Freakishly wrong. Only thing it got kinda right was generosity and large family. Hah! I guess generally though, I was one of those sweet, never out of line children. There are few individuals who possess the sort of generous spirit that Libras born October 12 display. October 12 natives love...
  6. Optimist

    Mental "soft spots"

    Hmmm. This is most intriguing. I can't say at this point because I only just recently discovered I have this wondrous thing called "intuition" and have yet to had enough time to observe its tendencies and faults. I'll let you know what I find. Any suggestions or warnings as I explore?
  7. Optimist

    Are you single??? or not???

    Single per say... but my heart has found a resting place.
  8. Optimist

    Depersonalization Disorder

    Makes perfect sense. I also realized after I slept on it that I do this, but I fight it like it's a deadly sin or something. I shift into apathy often with people and then let the rational voice in me yell at me to stop shunting the pain. So whenever I start to depersonalize, I usually scream...
  9. Optimist

    My Schizotypal Personality

    Eh maybe... I saw a high school guy pull out in front of me and a thought flashes through my head that he'd get in an accident soon. Within a week he did. I consider that more of an observation that he was a risky and aggressive driver than anything else. I wrote a story for my friend about her...
  10. Optimist

    My Schizotypal Personality

    Fascinating... The "
  11. Optimist

    Depersonalization Disorder

    Huh. Not sure I've experienced it to that level, but I forget people I've known for ages exist unless they're right in front of me and visually I went through a period where I couldn't being a single mental snapshot of a single person I knew to mind. I do feel as if sometimes the world is a...
  12. Optimist

    The introvert and guests

    GAH! Noooooo!!!! Please don't be a control freak! Boundaries are good, but visitation hours are creepy! Oh hold on... Someone's coming. Crap, lights off was an hour ago. Well I guess I'll be seeing you guys in a few years! (eh so I exaggerate... But the sentiment is the same. Me no likee...
  13. Optimist

    Belief in God

    Okie dokie! Makes sense. Some people are smart enough they don't have to read other smart people's thoughts. -looks at feet- those some would in general not include me! Hah! Haha and thanks. I enjoy being an optimist. To quote one of my favorite bands "It's funny how you find you enjoy your life...
  14. Optimist

    [INFJ] Where are you guys? (and ladies as well)

    I'm an E wannabe and one of my best friends is as well so we have "parties" but for us "party" means we have anywhere from 6-40 people over and we sit around the fire, playing instruments. I like the thrill of people, but there's always a crash after an adrenaline rush. Also, you may not see...
  15. Optimist

    Your Song of the day/week

    http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DBgWkuTA-OEQ&sa=X&ei=i2YqT4_HHq7y2gW24uH_Dg&ved=0CC8QuAIwAg&usg=AFQjCNF9OSL2vU8D14Y5XOufOF0yHBkBJA "Stop the world I wanna get out. I need an escape away from this crowd" --> that line just keeps looping in my my head
Back
Top