Recent content by mpsockeye

  1. M

    I need a female's perspective

    Are you sure?, that sounds crazy, like it could really back fire on ya.
  2. M

    Why can't INFJ's hang up the phone first?

    Yes Yes I have definitely noticed that. I especially like how you defined it as stareing at eachother, thats funny, but pretty true, lol ;)
  3. M

    Why can't INFJ's hang up the phone first?

    Yes Yes I have definitely noticed that. I especially like how you defined it as stareing at eachother, thats funny, but pretty true, lol ;)
  4. M

    Overtly Reactive or Overtly Receptive?

    I would say I'd rather be in a relationship with someone who was overly reactive as long as they could be receptive to hearing suggestions, lol
  5. M

    Being confident of your type

    cool I think its very interesting how people when raised in certain families can affect your free expression of your personality
Back
Top