I didn't read everything. I just read the forum topic so that being said... I am not single. I am living with my GF of a year and a half and friend of many years previous. It's a struggle at times but someone tell me that they are in a committed relationship that isn't work!
There are certainly a lot of adults now who suffer from the lack of male influence in their life because either A) Dad wasn't around after the divorce or B) Dad was either at work or sleeping and didn't have time for me.
I feel really blessed because my dad not only provided for my family...
I occasionally get to say "I told you so" but usually to the people that expect it and enjoy my insight. I don't like being wrong. I don't expect anyone else to.
I've just lost a lot of acquaintanceship due to my insight. In my experience, people really dislike being told what is coming. I've even gone so far as to warn them that they will not like what I will tell them most of the time before I do. Why did I say acquaintanceship ??